Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Prayers....


I'm headed into Battle, today...
It's been two years...over my head.
There will be others.....too.
 this...is round one.
I'm not the person, I was...when this battle, began.
There's been...quite a bit, to digest....over the last two years.
So... around Noon...today, Please keep me in your thoughts...and Prayers.
{My knees, are pretty weak.}
I'm going into this battle...alone.
The others...have much more...education...and armor.
I've put this...in The Lord's...Hands.
{my knees....are, still...weak. }
I'll have my own...armor.
John's Ashes...in the little Heart... <3
Peg's Thumbprint...on the little, delicate...silver chain.
<3 <3 <3 
{those...I never take off.}
and...
the Necklace....Peg made.
Her, Daughter, Sarah....gave it to me...at Peg's Celebration of Life.
it reads...
"If Your Going Through Hell...Keep Going"
Peg...had her 'Share'...of Going Through...Hell.
She, also... Stood beside me...like John Did...through, so Many...of my Walks...through 'Hell'.
I actually, called to cancel...yesterday.
I, melted down...on the phone.
but, the woman...I talked to...talked me in...to following through.
so...
Here I go. 
Thank You... for Your Prayers. 
Love, to You.
Barb C.
{The Song.... that's running through my mind.....
like, it Always does.... in times, of 'Struggle'...
is the one...at the top.
I've been singing it...for a long...time.
I, don't like to write....about these times.
It worries me... that Folks, will shy away, and, I won't be able to make a living.
That's why...I rarely write....about 'Troubles'.
When I work, I try very hard....to not let any of this...be known.
We all...have our Mountains...to Climb.
They, are put before us...to grow stronger.
I'm weary... and...not looking forward....to another 'climb'.
As I sing...the above tune... it reminds me,
Thankfully....
We Never....'walk {climb} alone'. : )
and...we should face the mountains....before us....
with Hope, because....we know...
It's All....
about
The Journey. }




2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

I'm thinking about you! Good luck! Jan

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks, Jan. : ) <3