Thursday, July 21, 2016

Time... marches on.

I made a little spot, for The Angel, Friend, Gail.... rescued...for me.
<3
Laid... some of the Broken... Heart Stones....
I'd brought Home...from Friend, Jo's.
John planted the Hosta... Years....ago, by the Brick Path.
Yes, 
Time... marches on.
It...never, stops.
Seems, like it was just...moments ago...
when Everyone was worried about it turning '2000'.
: )
Nearly 17 years ago... now.
: )
Guess...we 'blinked'.
So Much... has happened in these, nearly...17 years.
yet, it all....seems such a blur. 
July 19th was John's Birthday.
You'd think... it would be getting easier.
Not, so much.
I miss John... it seems... More...and More, every day.
<3
I decided... I'd better keep my hands busy.
So, I cleaned much of the Brick Path... he created... Long Ago.
: )
and, the area... where we used to like to sit... by his Old Oak Tree. 
Still, have a Lot... to get done... but...
Sweetie and me, made some Strides. 
: )
It rained...all day.
We worked in it....all day,  it was Wonderful.
It was pretty warm out, so...the gentle rain...was a Gift. : )
John and I.... talked often, of our most Memorable Birthdays, over the years.
He always said, the one... he remembered.... being one of his Best....
was when he was in his late 20's, or early 30's.
He and his Old...Buddy... 'Fuzzy'... went Fishin'.
{Fuzz... was John's Elderly, Neighbor. }
: )
They went down to the Cedar River...
under the Highway 30 Bridge.
Walked...forever... 
{John said, it was One of The Hottest...Days... he could remember. }
They found a Perfect Spot...to Fish....
sat down, put their Lines... in the water...
then, Drank Grape Pop....and Vodka.
All Night!!!
: ) : ) : )
They had One...Heck of a Time!!!
oh my.
<3
{said, he couldn't remember... ever.... being so Sick... later. : ) : ) : ) }
So, after my 'Day'... working on John's Projects....
I sat down, in The Home... he Built....for us....
and 
Drank... Grape Pop...
and Vodka.
<3
It was Quite a Night!!!
oh my.
I Miss... my Husband.
I Miss...my Lover.
I Miss... my Soul Mate....
but...
Most...of All.
I Miss...
'My Friend'. 
Love...to ya,
Barb C. 
before.
before.
<3 <3 <3
oh my...
I Miss...
My Friend.
Always...
will.
<3

No comments: