Saturday, July 16, 2016

Me, Sweetie...and The Flatbed Ford...went Eastbound...and Down. oh dear...

We had Quite a Day!
Sweetie, LOVES to ride. 
being tied up...
while I work....
Not So Much!
We gathered a Load... of 'Farm Fresh'....
Gnarliness!
Stopped and Visited, with Pal, Charlie...
who had an Armful... of Bird Nests... his Farmer Friend, saved for me...
: ) : ) : ) 
Peg... has been such an Inspiration.... to so Many Folks, 
even...Folks... she never met.
It was her Love, and Appreciation... for Birds, and Nests...
that got me collecting, 'Abandoned'... nests.
Then... when I shared her story...with Charlie... he, began saving them for me.
<3
and... when his Farmer Friend, saw a nest, Charlie was saving for me... on the dash of Charlie's Truck.... one day, tho... he was 'wowed'... like me and Charlie.... after Peg helped us 'See', he still, thought...we were a bit... 'round the bend. : )
However, That Farmer.... the very Next Time... he was cutting Hay....
got off his Tractor... again, and again...and, again... and saved Bird Nests... instead of mowing over them. : )
Seems, Peg's Words.... 'Wowed' The Farmer.... more than we knew. <3
She was such a Beautiful... Spirit. 
It was a Very.... Good....Day.
Hope, Your's was As Well. : ) 
I'll have the shop Open... Sunday, July 17th. from Noon 'til 4.
Stop by.
Love, to ya....
Barb C.
{We had a LONG way to Go.... and a Short Time... to Get There...yesterday.
The Flatbed Ford... 
Had Wings!!! }
oh my..


LOVE...these Old...Grungy....
Mill Stones. : )
They are Heavy...
but...
sooooo
Cool!

LOVE...the Little Truck!
{I gave it a bath... last night. It's Adorable }

Found a Variety of Wire.... and Screw Jacks! 

Several Old French Doors, and Gnarly Windows!

Old Iron Barn Trollies.... and Iron 'Dibby Dabbies'... : ) 

The Tote... is from the 1880's I'd guess.
It's so.... cool. : )
Walnut.
All hand made... <3

Found several....Old...Old... Horse Shoes... and a Great....Farm Ledger, from 1918.
{WW1... times. }

Found Lots....of Hearts... and a 'Hound'...in old tin.
Love 'em!

The Sun...was so Bright... as we were loading, I was trying to take pictures..... but, couldn't see what I was 'capturing' in the screen of my phone. : )
This One... was a Surprise...
hahahahaha

Charlie, saved this nest...for me. : )


The Load... was Very...Diverse.
Everything from Mercury Glass... to Primitives!
{I even bought some Great... Old...Old... Christmas Ornaments!!! : )
I Thought of Peg, when I did. : )
She'd Scold me.... when I bought them. {I have...quite...a few. : ) }
but, like I told her....
there were so Many... in that box...
that...
'I Don't Have....One Of!!!
"but.... I don't....'Have'...One like Thisssssss...." : ) : ) : )
with, eyes....glaaaaazed....over.
oh dear.
She'd Roll her Eyes........
Shake her head...
turn, and walk away.
: )


No comments: