Monday, July 11, 2016

Escapades...

It's been a Long... Day.
It's around 90...I suppose.
I've been Clearing Brush...
most of the day.
Came up to the house... around 4, this afternoon.
Soaked...to the skin...with sweat.
decided....
'It's 5:00... Somewhere.'
: )
Planted my Seat.... in the Old Windsor...
at The Head... of the Gnarly... Old Harvest Table...
{Only me and Harold, could Love... {and...Ed.} }
Poured myself.... 
a Cool....
Refreshing...
Beverage....
and...
Called It...
a Day.
: )
Sweetie, is laying next to me...
{She Stinks, to High...Heaven.
While I was Clearing Brush....
She, was Rollin' in Scout's....
'Pasture'.
: )
I Stink....too.
Been a Long...Hot...Day. }
I posted some music... on FB.
My Friend, Mary Sellon... {Dark Horse Antiques}
reminded me... of our 'Escapades'.
One...was the below.
: )
{The Tooth Fairy...}
The 'Dancin' to The Oldies'...Dude, Mary... and The Tooth Fairy.
Who Knew....
The Tooth Fairy.... was such a Strappin' Lad? : )
oh my.
: ) <3
Tom, {Mary's Beloved... : ) } Mary.... and Me.
The Night... we met...The Tooth Fairy. : )
{There is Much....More...behind, this image.
: )
You'll have to buy...The Book. <3 }

I got to thinkin'....
about, 'Escapades'...throughout...my life.
: )
I'm gonna write a book. 
oh my.
: )
My first, thought....
was concern... for 'The Readers'.
: )
oh...dear.
Warning Them...
to...
Make Sure...
They Buckle Up....Tight...
before, they open the cover.
 : )
then...
my mind Flashed...
to 'Bronc Riders'.
Yep.
That's What...I'm Talkin' About!!!
oh...dear.
Love to ya...
Barb C.
My, Admiral's Daddy... was a Champion...Buckin' Horse... : )
Maybe, that's why...we got along...so well.
Saw 'Eye to Eye'... for 28 years. : ) <3
His Great...Great...Grand Dads... were Kentucky Derby Winners.
<3
yeah....
I only 'hang'...with The Best. <3 <3 <3 : ) }

and.....
if you think... for a moment... these 'Horses'... didn't enjoy...every step.
Buckin'....Racin'...and...Strollin'...by the River.
Think...again.
These Horses... Enjoyed, every Moment... they Worked...and were Loved, Respected...and, Appreciated.
just...like...us.

No comments: