Monday, June 13, 2016

The Teddy Bear...found his way back... to the rabbit hole. Along with everything else, that was stolen.


The Lord... Truly... works in Mysterious ways.
: )
I, knew... when the things were stolen, over The Memorial Day Weekend Sale....
like, everything else... that 'Happens'... that makes me go... "Hmmmmmm?"
I always, always... get a 'wink'... and find out, 'who'...or, 'where'...it comes from.
Who... is 'behind it'. 
Sometimes... it takes a while.
Days... weeks... months, even...years.
but...
I always... find out.
I don't always 'act' on the information...
I file it away. : )
With this situation... I 'Acted'. 
I was at a Friends, Sale... on Sunday...late in the day, he had an old sign for me.
Who do you think... came walking up the drive, as I was getting ready to leave?
'The Girl'.
The Girl... whom, I was sure... had taken many, many things... from the rabbit hole.
She didn't notice, me.
I walked up to her... and asked her, if...she remembered me.
: )
She smiled, and said she did.
 : )
I reminded her... she had some things... she'd forgotten to pay for...at The Sale.
: )
She denied it... then, when I told her... of the Folks, who could identify her, and saw her carrying things, that...were gone, after she left... she put the blame...on her friend, that was with, that day.
I wasn't hearing any of it.
I asked her... if she'd like me to call the Sheriff... who took my statement, maybe... he'd have the patience to listen to 'it', but...I didn't.
{I saw her lips...moving... but, didn't hear a word... all I heard was...
"Lie...lie...lie... Lie...lie... lie."
Finally...
She gave me her friend's name and phone number....{I asked her for them... then, after a few minutes... I asked her to repeat it all. : ) }
 said, they had parted ways....
She...was afraid of him...
{I knew...better.... : ) and,...of course... He said the same... about her. : ) }
 and....he put it all...on her. 
: )
They both...tried to tell me...how difficult their lives were, and how the other... was soooo awful.
: )
I explained to them... what 'Awful'...and 'Loss'...are. 
Told 'em... my heart... is like a slice of Swiss Cheese....full of Holes, from the last couple of years.
again, I wasn't hearing Any...of 'It'...from them.
I said........ 'Theft'... doesn't happen, down the rabbit hole.
It's My Sanctuary.
It's All I've got.
Everything...there, was brought there... because it's soulful... and, I love it.
I told them both...
 'This Is Personal'. 
Told them... I felt God... had a Hand... in us meeting, and He must... care deeply...about them.
I told them both...they needed to 'get together'... because
they had 24 hours, to bring back the 'Soulfulness'... or, I was going to call The Sheriff.
{and...That's something... I wouldn't wish... on them, or anyone. }
She, called... and said... "well... what if I can't find it all?" 
; )
I told her, and her friend... I had 'Faith'... that they Could. : )
I told them both... what I told the Sheriff, when he took my statement.
"Losing... these things... that I care about... is painful, but... a minor loss... to what those two, and their Families...have endured, and lost... because... I'm sure...they were on drugs."
{The Sheriff, thought so...too. As did... Everyone...here. Mark... was actually... 'Nervous'... about them, and took precautions....unbeknownst to me.  }
I explained to them... I could feel...a black cloud... around them, when they were here.
They, need to find a way.... to get that monkey off their backs. It'll take 'em...down.
I said... I'm giving you a chance, here... to make things right.
Most, wouldn't... but... I Feel... The Lord... is wanting me to send this message.
"You are Loved.
Today...is a New Day."
Within 4 hours... everything...was returned. 
I'll keep them both... in my Prayers.
I, Hope... you will...to. 
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{I explained to these 'Kids'.. who are around 30. : )
I'm no angel... and Nobody... is Perfect.
We All... make mistakes.
and...
We All...must...take it... 'One Day...at a Time.'.
but...
Today, we have to do The Best... we can. After all, 'This'... is All... we have.
We're not promised... 'tomorrow'.  }
I said... much...more, to those Kids.
{they brought their Wonderful... Much Loved...and Well Cared For... Hound, with,
 when they brought The Soulfulness...back.}
I thought of the above tune... as I spoke to them. oh my.
Yep... a Train won't run... on a torn up track. <3
Make It... 'Straight'. : )  }






{A SPECIAL 'Thank You'... to my 'Light Girl'... Julie.
I...hadn't checked the mail... for days.
{not much good there}
Today.... I found the Most Wonderful... Book.
from Julie. <3
It's about our 'Dogs'... when they go to Heaven.
: ) : ) : ) 
Thank You...
Julie. <3 
What a Gift... You Are. <3 }

No comments: