Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Sanctuary...

The Boys... helped me unload... this Altar, into the rabbit hole, in the rain... this morn.
: )
I had to laugh... as I was leaving....looking through the door, at it.
: )
When I say... the rabbit hole... is my 'Sanctuary'... : )
well, I mean it. : )

I've always...Loved, 'Church' related items.
they, are simply... 'soulful'.
This is the third, Altar...I've owned...over the years.
The one, below... I'd bought in the Fall... a few years ago.
I was going to make it... our...'Show Stopper'... at Heart of Country, in Nashville...
that year,
but... had no place to store it...
 so, we enjoyed it, in our Home... over Christmas. <3
What a Gift... that was.
{It sold, before Heart... }

It's kind of...funny, when I think about... how Much...
is incorporated... into our Home, that's 'Church' related.
We didn't plan it, that way... 'it' all... found it's way, to us...as we were building.
Always... Always... exactly...at the right time.
It's nearly... all... 'Salvaged'.
John... was so Gifted, {and...had 'Carpenter' Angels...on his shoulders. : ) }
John couldn't build a toy box...for the Kids... but, somehow... he built this Amazing...
Addition... 
nearly...
 Single Handedly...
on a shoestring. : )
I gathered and gathered... envisioned...
but...
John... made my 'visions'... 'dreams'...
Reality.
: ) 
<3
The Altar... that year... was such a Gift.
It fit Perfectly... in our Home.
Wonder... where it is... today. 
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: