Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Blessings.

There were Many... today. 
Picked up another... Great Load....
for the rabbit hole. 
oh my. 
{ A Big...Old Cupboard.... 
A Fancy....Fancy.... Chandelier....
The MOST Amazing... Chair..
Bolts and Bolts of Vintage... 'Bohemian' 'Gypsy'... Style...
Fabric...
{ : ) }
Funky... Christmas Lights...
Old...Old...Books....
Stoneware....
Victorian....Glass....
Oil Lamps...
I could go on...and on.}
My Favorite... Treasure.... was the above, Oil Painting.
It's signed and dated... from 1921.
: )
My Friend, Bill... saved it for me.... out of a load... he'd purchased,
 Knowing How Much....
I LOVE....Horses. <3
He's been such a Dear...Friend.... 'Treasure' over the years. : )
It's a 'Keeper'. 
Every time... I see it, I'll think of Bill.
: )
<3 <3 <3 
{and... Scout. This Horse... is Built... just like... Old Scout. <3 }
I'll have the rabbit hole open... this Wed. thru Sat. 11'til 5.
I'll be unloading Trucks.... oh dear.
Things are in 'Transition'... to say the least. : )
Wear Your Grubbies. 
<3
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{Oh my Gosh..... I was just looking up the Artist's Name.... {Helen Snow Miner}
She came from Keystone, Iowa.
 {Where I lived.... 'My Happiest....Place'... when I was a little girl.
We moved there... on Easter Sunday... when I was 7.
We lived there, little over a year.
It was like Heaven... to me. I LIVED on the Ponies....and rode Everywhere....
including...a couple miles...into Keystone... to buy a Pop....on Saturdays. <3
It was one of the saddest days of my life... when we moved, from that Old Farm.
From the time I was 12... I've driven there.... most...every Easter.
It broke my heart... the year, I pulled up...and the Farm House and Barns... were gone. }
 Helen was known for painting Horses....and Animals, I read.
<3
She was born in 1872 and passed away... in 1948.
She never left... Benton County.
oh my...}
I had to call Bill..... and tell him... how MUCH.... this means to me. <3
and...
Thank Him... again. : ) }
It just keeps getting Better and Better!
{this is my Third... 'edit'...I keep finding More...Information... about Helen. : )
I would have LOVED.... this Woman.
<3
She made Pets.... of All the Critters.... : )
Especially... Ponies... : )
oh my...
and...
She had a Kind...and Thoughtful...Spouse. <3 <3 <3
oh my.
{I called...Bill, again... and gave him Another... 'Update'.
He said... "I told You... : ) When I saw that...I KNEW... you...had to have it. : ) "...
<3
Blessings.
{I wish...more Folks... would have signed their name to pieces, back in the day. This was so quick.
I had John... sign all of his Tin Work. <3 }





No comments: