Monday, March 28, 2016

500 Miles... away from Home.

Me and my Polly....
at the end... of this day.
: ) 
Have you ever stood.... at Home...
and felt, like you were 500 miles... from there?
That's they way I feel...most days. 
It's difficult... to explain.
Things... are so foreign.... so 'different'... almost...unrecognizable. 
I guess... time, and loss... will do that to ya. 
Nothing....and no one... looks the same... anymore.
I visited with a Girl... this morning... that knew John...very well.
She works at the paint shop.
I'd never met her.
oh my.
The things... she said...to me... about their conversations...
dropped me... to my knees....
{She Loved Him... So. : ) }
as she told me... all about their conversations....
it was like...John... was speaking... through her. 
I.... just sat here... and wept.
oh my. 
She...told me ...how Proud... he was..of me. 
and...
How Much.... he Loved me.
I felt...the Same... about him.
tho... neither of us... told each other... that kind of stuff. 
She said... he thought... I was soooo Beautiful. : )
and...
I... always wondered.... what a Handsome Man... like John...
was doin'.... with someone.... like me.???
oh my. 
oh.... my. 
Peg called.... shortly...after I put the phone...down.
Hospice... is coming to Peg's Home... now.
I Treasure.... Every Moment.... we visit. <3 <3 <3 
I told her... about the 'call'...
had to... she heard it in my voice. 
oh my.
She... said... I need to find a way... to move forward. 
John is waiting.... for me, on the Other Side.... but, I still... have much... to get done, here.
She said.... he wouldn't like... this. 
I asked her.... How....
how... do I do that?
She.... didn't know... either.
and... I know... 
he wouldn't be 'Proud'... of me... this way.
Polly.... came to the shop...with me... today.
: )
She's getting... so tired. 
but...
hates.... to be far from me. : )
I Treasure... every moment... with her...too. <3 
I looked around.... at things.... Peg... and John... have worked on... at the shop.
Remembered... all...of our conversations.. : ) oh my.
I was standing.... right there....
and felt... like it all... was a World...
 Away.
This 'World'... is putting... so Much... Pressure... on.
When everything.... was in sync... the 'pressure'.... was tuff.
but...
not like this.
I've been 'shown'... so much... in the last several weeks.
Sometimes... we really do... walk alone.
Love...to ya... 
Barb C.

I remember the day... Peg cleaned out... around.....
'The Beginning'....
The Old Wild Grapes.... I'd left.... Mother Nature...to tend.
Peg...Loved... The Gnarliness. : )
John.... always said... 'Mother Nature'... does Everything... Better... than... Man can.
: )
Leave it alone.... Put the Trimmers away.
: )
I've let that Wild Grape.... have it's way....for years.
It's.... amazing. : ) 
It's wrapped itself.... 'Embraced'....
and 'Hugs'....
 the rabbit hole. <3 

No comments: