Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Diggin' After Dark.

Love.... this Handpainted... little Portrait....
from the mid to late 1800's.... I gathered... this Eve. : ) 
Went on a Junkin' Expedition..... this Eve.
Filled The Ford!
The Gentleman.... I was buying from.... 
threw in a Bottle of Ouzo.
oh my....
{It's Greek Liqueur. Holy Smokes. }
I poured myself a glass.... 'Tumbler'... full...
{in one of my, and John's... Favorite Tumblers....{Vintage... of Course. : ) }
{They have a Horseshoe... on the bottom.}
Perfect...
This Stuff... has a KICK!!!
Wow!!!
{oh dear... : ) }
I had wanted to take more images... of the Gnarliness... gathered...
but....
I...simply... don't have it....in me. 
: )
Love... to ya.
: )
Barb C.
{Had to mix a little Nashville... with my Greek... 'Ouza'.... : )
via Chet Atkins. : ) }


No comments: