Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Busy... Busy.... Day.

Been doing Nothing.......
but...
Loading....
Unloading...
and...
Re Loading...
today.
oh my.
Livin' The Dream!!!
{I have Much... to Share... but... no Time... to Capture....
Images.}
{or...unpack }
Pictures... soon. 
Love... to ya.
Barb C.
{I no more.. than posted the tune.. above,
{It had been In My Brain...All Day... Runnin'... }
 and the house phone... rang. {a Voice from the Past. : ) }
I was invited to take a ride... to...
'Oklahoma'....
{Jump in a Truck.... and Go. : ) }
How Does That... Happen????
: )
hahahahahahaha....
I declined... the offer. : )
Those Roads.... in Oklahoma... are Mighty... Ruff. : )
oh dear.
If my Butt's gonna Bounce down a Road....
it'll Bounce....in Iowa...
in a Big.. Old... Gypsy.... Ford.... Monster Truck. : ) }



Simply... Beautiful... Vintage... Bistro Sets... and Settee....
18 Pieces...
coming to The Rabbit Hole.
Spring... Is....Here!!!
Time to Think...
'Garden'!!!
Rose Marie.
I...Just Love Her. <3
{and her Husband, Jim. <3 }
They have the Most.... Soulful... Home.
I so... enjoy... visiting their Little Slice... of Heaven. : )
Rose Marie... sold me her Beautiful Iron.... and Pub Stools.
She was concerned... it wouldn't all... fit. : )
No Worries.
: )
{The Pub Stools... are sold. }
When I got Home... tonight... after 'Haulin'....
This... is what I saw... when I opened the door.
: )
I Thought... I'd put the Kid's Tootsie Pops... up High.
well...
Not.... High.... Enough.
That's... My Girl!!! <3 <3 <3 
Before.... I could take on the day.... and start Loading Iron....and Other Loads....
I had to unload... a mattress.
Ours... has the Springs... poking....through.
It came with a Bed.... from the 1940's.
Love It... but... can't deal with the Springs... any longer.
I... didn't have help.... so... I Flipped it on my Head... and Over my Shoulders....
Carried it... through the yard... and flipped it... into the Breeze Way.
Then...Ran... to Load... Iron.
I wondered... as I was Dancin' through the Yard... with it...
{We live on a Highway.... Cars Zoomin' by.... and... have New Neighbors.}
oh dear
yes...
I wondered.... what they all... must think.
Bless Their... Hearts....
: )
oh my. 

No comments: