Sunday, January 3, 2016

The Flowers are Bloomin' down... the rabbit hole.

Thanks... to Everyone... who stopped by... this weekend!
<3 <3 <3 
I'm working there...ALL WEEK!
I'll be Open... 11 'til 5 All This Week!!!
been carrying things...in... and diggin'... through piles...of Gnarliness. 
: ) 
oh my. 
Got all of the Old Chandeliers... LIT UP!!!
<3
Still... have Many Mountains to Climb...
but...
I'm gettin' there. : )
The Truck is LOADED for The Anamosa, Iowa... Show, 
January 17th!!!
Mark Your Calendars!!!
{Thanks, so Much...to Friend, Linda Goldsberry... for giving me... her Beautiful...
Handmade...
Paper
Flowers.
{she is Quite an Artist! }
Love...to ya..
Barb C.
{the above... tune, reminds me... of my Dad... and my Beloved... 'Hounds'. <3 I've been so Blessed to have been...
Loved...
by....
throughout...my life. 
When the Storm...hit... last week, I was working outside.
Polly was with me, for a bit.
It brought back memories... from a Christmas Eve.... decades ago.
I was 16.
I'd went to feed the Horses a 'Special' ration... for Christmas, then... the Old Chevy Truck... I was driving... wouldn't start.
It was sleeting... like... the other day.
Dolsey... my Beloved Great Dane... who was with me Always.......
 and I...
walked 5 miles...to Home.
The Sleet, felt like needles... in my face.... the entire walk.
{like... the other day... }
Dolsey.... shivered.
but... we kept walkin'.

A Drunk... pulled over... and offered us....a ride.
I 'Thankfully' : )... declined.
pointed to a house....in sight...
said...
"That's we're headed... : ) but, Thank You."
: )
She and I... walked another 3 miles.
then...
were Mighty Thankful.. to Snuggle... in our Warm Bed!!!!
<3
yes...
Old Dogs...
Children...
and...
Wine...
of Any Kind!!! }
: )
<3




Got this Old Chandelier... Lit Up...and Cleaned... today!

This little area.... has been a Fun... Transformation! 
Polly came with... down the rabbit hole, yesterday.... before Sunrise.
{Lord Knows... I had Mountains... to get through.. before the doors opened. }
The rabbit hole... is warm... but... not the floor.
so...
threw down another hooked rug...for My Girl...: )
then...
I thought... maybe... she needed a 'cover'...
: )
Vintage Pillowcase.
{that's headed to the house... I bought several... recently, at an Estate Sale...
and was unpacking...as I was working.
I LOVE VINTAGE PILLOWCASES!!}
then...
thought...
she needed a Pillow... to rest her head.
{after all... in our bed... she has her Own... Pillow. : ) }
oh my...
Best Friend.
: )
I had to work.... in the area, she rested.
If...
I was beyond her sight... she'd 'have' to follow.
<3
I can't Move... without her... being Right There!!!
she Loves her Mama. <3
I... Love Her... too. <3 : )


3 feet.
That's as far... as I can get, before Polly comes Lookin'.
I just took this image.
Stood up...
so did she.
: )
Mama doesn't get far...away. : )
Best... Friend. <3

I took this image....
when I found my seat.
: )
oh my.
Our Presidents...
haven't had This... Kind... of Security. <3 

No comments: