Monday, January 4, 2016

I worked all day...
down the rabbit hole.
It's comin'... : )
at one point...
I found a chair....
and sat.
So Much... was running through my mind.
yet...
I felt the need...
to be 'quiet'.
Sit.... rest.
: )
I did.
What happened next... was Something... I'll never forget.
I opened my Heart... to The Lord.
He assured me... I was being Guarded by Michael....
The Archangel.
I...honestly... had Chills.
then...
 I remembered the crazy... movie...
'Michael'...
: )
I had seen...so many...years ago...
and thinking... as I watched it...
'He's My Kinda Angel!!!'...
: )
: )
: )
Never Dreaming....
'He Is'... My Angel. : )
I felt... and heard... Many... things... today.
Still... have Chills.
: )
What a Gift... I was Given...today.
: )
some... will think I'm crazy... : )
That's o.k.
: )
I Believe.
That's... All... That... Matters.
<3
Love, to ya...
: )
Barb C.
{fyi.... 'Michael's Demeanor'... in this movie... is Much... like John's... <3 }
<3 <3 <3
: )
I would Guess... They... would 'Understand' one another. : )
I'm no... scholar....on The Bible...
Many... could trip me up... on Bible Verses.
but...
from the first time... I can 'recall'....
: )
I... somehow... 'understood'.



No comments: