Thursday, November 19, 2015

we.... Danced.


Last Friday morning....
as I was rushing... to get my shower...and run...to The Show...
finish up the Booth... before The Early Birds...
would come Rushing through....
my mind... was Racing.
oh my.
Before I jumped in the shower... I took off my 'Heart'... that holds John's Ashes.
like... I always do.
I only... take the Heart from around my neck... when I shower...or take a bath.
I'm afraid...to get it wet.
When I was getting dressed...
I pulled my clothes from a rack, where I had placed them... in the bathroom, 
I saw the Heart... fall...
there was nothing I could do... quick enough to catch it.
It hit the tile floor.
It was...like it was in slow motion....
when it hit the floor....it sounded like a sonic...Boom.
my Heart... sank.
When I picked it up... a piece of the Beautiful Glass... was gone.
My eyes...raced... to find the pieces.
I found... a large chip.
set it aside...
for when I could carefully glue it back together.
: (
oh my.
: (
I slipped The 'Broken' Heart... back on, around my neck....
and headed for the show.
I kept touching it... all day.
I always touch it.
It was soooo smooth... before.
now...
there was a Sharp... edge.
Somehow... it...almost...seemed... like it should have a 'sharp' edge.
I found the time... on Sunday morning... to sit down.. and glue it.
It's missing a chunk... and, still... has a sharp edge, when my fingers... caress it.
Perfect.
A Broken Heart....
for...
broken...heart. 
I had a Dream... Saturday night.
I dreamt John and I were in an old... Farm House.
We were standing in the entryway.
The curtains... in the windows... were blowing, towards us.
It felt... like it was late... Spring.
We spoke, to each other... I remember his voice... but... not our conversation.
We walked into each other's arms...held each other...
 and Danced.
We rarely 'danced'... when we did... we, mostly... stood pretty still....and slowly... danced in a circle.
We always talked...as we danced... 
laughed, and smiled...at each other.
: )
The Dance Floor... could be Full...
but...
when we danced...
it was like...
 We were the Only ones... on The Floor.
: )
In my dream... he wasn't wearing his glasses....
I gazed into his Dark...Dark... Brown Eyes. 
{Daughters, Liz and Andrea... have his Dark Brown Eyes... }
His hair was Brown... and.. his front tooth had a chip... : ) 
He looked just like... he did... the day I met him. 
{I never saw him... any different.... throughout my life.
 I look at pictures, now... and see, he was older.
Funny... I never saw him grow 'older'... until he wasn't here, anymore.}
When Mark came to get me... to head to the show....
I had to share my 'Dream'... with him.
oh my.
I couldn't get through...the story, like... now....
without... 'melting'.
oh my.
oh my. 
It was such a Gift... to see John... and Hold him... in my arms.
Hear...his voice.
Laugh...
oh my.
and...
Dance.
oh my... oh...my. : ( 
I dream about John... almost every night.
but...
This Dream... was Special.
I heard... the above tune... playing... as we Danced....
in my Dream. <3
{'I Don't Dance' by Lee Brice }
: )
It always made me smile.... when I heard it.
It was Soooo John. 
He Hated...to Dance. : ) : ) : )
but... I'd get him out there... every Once... in a while. 
: ) 
Love, to ya...
Barb C.


The Fonz... video... ... was John. : )
Totally.
oh dear. <3 : )
I Swear.... they created the 'Fonzie' Character... from John's...'Early Days'. <3
hahahahaha. <3
The Tammy Video... is Yours Truly. <3





No comments: