Saturday, November 28, 2015

The Tree... is 'Gettin' There'. oh my.

Liz, Miss. Scarlett and me... have worked on it... that last two days.
: )
We should... have it done... Sunday night.
There is Much... yet...to do. 
: )
We put the Old... Cello...John so carefully... repaired... back in... this year.
: )
along...
with a Horse...
 {an old... 'Spring Horse'... one... like I've never seen before.
His 'Likeness'... is soooo Pleasing... to the eye. : )
Reminds me... of my Shetland Pony... Stormy...
Dad bought... for me... when I was 5. 
oh my...
He was Full... of... : ) 'Energy'. : ) 
He 'Ditched'...me more times.... than I can count. : ) 
He taught me... to Never Give Up!!! <3 }
I bought the old spring horse fragment.. for very little.
A Farmer had found him.... in a Dump... and rescued him. 
I knew... when I bought him.. if... he didn't sell... by the time... the Tree went up...
He... was going to find a Spot... There. : )
Miss. Scarlett helped 'Adorn'... The Tree... this eve.
: )
We have Miles... to go. 
but.... it will be Beautiful... when we 'Git 'er Done'. : )
Love... to ya.
Barb C. 
{You Must... watch the above video... of 'Ed'... : )
Stormy... the Shetland Pony... my Dad bought me... when I was 5...
and had... until I was 20... yeah... 
: )
'Ed'... Must be His Grandson. : ) : ) : ) 
oh my...
I could Write a Book... on Stormy... and Our Adventures.
: )
Thanks, Janice... for posting that... video.
Nail...
Head.
MEMORIES!!!  
<3
People... send their kids to 'Boot Camp'... these days... when they can't handle 'em....
all they have to do...
is get them...a Shetland Pony.
They'll Teach 'em... Everything... they Need to Know. : ) : ) : )
{and.. folks worry about 4 Wheelers. Seriously.... hahahahaha.  }
'Stormy'...
: )
Me...and Stormy... showing in a 'Western Pleasure Class'...
when I was 5.
He looks 'harmless'... hahahahaha....
He'd Kick Any... of those Big Horse's Butts. <3
{along with their 'riders'... : ) }
He's dumped me.. dragged...me... more times... than any other Horse... in my life.
{along with MANY other Folk... <3 }
{He even walked across my back... after taking a Sharp Turn...towards The Gate... in a 'Pony Race'...
I was headed towards the Grandstand. Stormy... decided... 'Not'... oh dear. : ) }
{the very last... 'ditch'... in the video... would be 'The Pony Race'... memory. : )
Stormy had short little legs.... but... Oh My...
He could Fly... when he wanted to. : ) }
but...
out of all... of Those... Big and Small People...
{including my Dad... who was going to 'make him 'mind'... uh huh...}
I was the Only one... who kept Climbing back...On! : )
Yep... Stormy...was a Great...Teacher. : )
Like the Pony... in the video... he...never meant to hurt me...
I took Many... Tumbles... but... none... that 'hurt'... me.
{just... my 'pride'... : ) }
It was All... in Fun.
Smart...Little....Man. <3
Now... his 'likeness'... has found a Place....
in The Tree.
<3 <3 <3
Memories. : )

The First Ornament... Miss. Scarlett chose...
was one of the First Ornaments...
ever hung... on this... Tree. : )
I bought those... when I bought the Tree.
The First Year... we had Christmas... in our
New Addition...
that...
John and I... pulled together.
<3
The 'Rescued Pony'... <3

No comments: