Monday, November 23, 2015

Safe... and Sound.

oh my. 
What a day.
Thanks, to All who have been sending Prayers.
Things... turned out... in the beginning much worse...
than I had anticipated....this morning.
I was frantic... inside.
The Ford and I... were involved... in a bit of a 'chase'.
Over several.... nerve bending... miles.
: (
Trying to keep Miss. Scarlett... safe.
Thanks, to the Linn County Sheriff's Department....
for keeping things... under control... and getting Miss. Scarlett back in our hands.
Angels.
I..am sick to my stomach. 
my.... entire body.... is trembling. 
has been for hours. 
Everyone is safe.
: )
Thank You... again...
for your Continued Prayers.
They, carry us. 
: )
Love...you.
Barb C. 
{When I was calling 911, and had the car Scarlett was taken in....
pinned...
The Dispatcher asked what I was was driving....
I said... "A Blue Flatbed Ford Ranger...Truck... Loaded Heavy.
 It's not.... moving." 
oh my.
I sat there.... in The Ford... blowing Kisses... to Miss. Scarlett... in the back seat...of the car...
until the Deputies arrived.
: )
She... returned... Every Single...Kiss.
: )
That's My Girl. <3 <3 <3  }


1 comment:

Lady Liberty said...

OMG I can't imagine what you went through. Prayers coming your way, so glad Miss S is safe with you.