Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Gift... for the Day.

As I was washing dishes... this morning....
I looked up... and could barely make out... through the steamed up... window...
a little Bird.
He was pressed so hard... against the screen... like he was trying to come inside.
He just stared at me.... 
I grabbed my phone, that was next to me... and took a couple of images.
He didn't move... just kept looking at me. : )
Then... I worried... maybe... he was stuck... or... his little foot was caught in the copper screen.
!!!
I ran outside.... he turned... looked at me... then... flew away. : )
My Gift... for the day. 
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
He's hard to see... in this image... but, his little chest... is the dark spot... in the corner of the window...
 behind the African Violet.

No comments: