Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Thanks... to Everyone... who stopped by...Visited... and Shopped... 'The Once, in a Blue Moon Sale'...

It was a HOT.... 4 days. oh my. 
I got as much as I could.... done... then... that was good enough.
oh my.
There is no 'air'... down the rabbit hole, so... I found a spot... under the tent....
and stayed put.
I was sweating buckets... sitting still. 
I Truly Appreciate...Those... who were 'Sweating'... along side. : )
I sold only a few things.... I had pulled from the House... but, then... I only pulled... a few things.
: ) 
I am Pleased... with where they are going. : )
I was also 'Pleased'... when I was able to put a couple of things... back... inside. : ) 
I had forgotten to advertise in the paper... so... considering I only had Folks pop in...from my Blog and FB....
and... the sign... by the Old '49 Ford...
well...
I'm pretty impressed. : ) 
I made up the losses from Gold Rush.... 
that... is a Blessing.
I didn't get near as much out... as I had wanted... it was too... Hot.
The Fall Harvest Sale... {October 8th thru 11th...}
 will be Brimming... to say the very least.
I have to pick up a Load... from an Estate... this week.
Yes...
Much... will be changing... over the next several weeks.
I spent the day...today... doing Absolutely... Nothing.
I... am Wiped....Out.
Tomorrow... The Race Is On... again.
So many things to get done... so Many... Miles.... to cover.
so... I don't feel too bad... about being a 'slug'...today.
I visited with several Friends... over the last 4 days... I hadn't seen, in such a long... time.
I was never alone here, yet... it was slow enough, I could 'visit'... and catch up... with them.
My life... has been so... 'insane'... for so long.
As I visited with my Friends... it seems..... all of our 'Lives'.... this last year.... or two...
have been equally... 'insane'.
yet....
somehow... with every conversation... every story....
we... found 'something'... to Laugh Hard... about. : )
Blessings. 
The Rabbit Hole... at It's Finest. 
yes...
there is 'something'... about that little rabbit hole....
It has Welcomed such Beautiful Folks... in to my life.
Blessings.
<3
I also had some time, because of the heat.... to move... at a slower pace.
: )
and... 'visit' the rabbit hole... myself.
So much of the time... these days... when I work there... I 'Work' there.
It's still a mess... because...it was simply too hot... to get it all done.
Miss. Scarlett is with me... in the Evenings... and, tho...she is such a Good... Child....
I can't have her.. in the heat... so... I didn't work there at night.
There has been Much... spinning around... my head.
It Is... What It Is... and no one... seemed to mind... a bit. <3 
As I was visiting with Peg... the other day... she said...
"Everyone has Shit Piled High... on their plates....these days."
{Oooops... there goes another pinfeather!!!}
Boy... I can't agree...more, especially... after visiting with Folks... this weekend.
oh my.
Yet... like Pegadoo.... and myself.... they, May God Bless 'em.... 
Know How to Laugh.... too. : )
you have to.
I looked at these Folks... as they shared their 'stories'... and... thought...to myself...
'These Folks... Deserve... So Much Better... than what they are being 'served'... on their plates.'
but...
What... Inspirations... they are. <3 
As I write... it occurs to me... how Much... I have missed... not having the doors open....regularly.
The Rabbit Hole... is my Sanctuary. 
I think, it is... for others... too. 
I have to make it a Priority... to be Open...More.
No Matter... how the 'shop' looks. 
{I tear up... just thinking about it... }
That little 'rabbit hole'... is... my 'stream... in the dessert'.
It's not meant to be 'open'... just... for 'events'... when I am so Pressured....
I... Need... it to be 'Open'... 
so I can have the Fellowship... with the Folks... that find their way... there.
I know... that might sound selfish... but... I think... we all have something to Offer... to one another.
Somehow... the Chaos... and the Old... Worn... Loved On... Fractured... Dusty... Mended... Battered Souls.... that reside there... bring most of us... down to earth... and... Comfort... our Spirit...
They are also... a reminder... that through it all... they survive.
Blessing. 
: )
Love.... to ya...
Barb C.





When it was quiet... I picked Tomatoes... <3
When I was hungry...
I ate 'em... <3 <3 <3 
I walked through.... the shop... as I was turning out the lights... the other night.
Snapped a few images.
I Love... this Gnarly Footstool...
I...Truly... Do. <3
It's the 'Simple' things... that... make ya.... smile. 
<3
I bought two bags... of driftwood... from Bill's Sale.... last weekend.
It was so Smoooooth.
I just put it out... Friday Morn... then, when I wasn't busy... I started looking through it... admiring...what Mother Nature... Creates.
I ran across... the piece... below.
I Burst Out Laughing!
That... is a Wink.... from John!!!
He had such a Dry... Sense of Humor!
When he'd be saying his 'Good Byes'... to his Buddies...
He'd wave this at 'em.... and say something... 'Sharp'.... : )
"Here's One... for The Road...".... : ) : ) : )
It was difficult...for me to find a picture of him... where he didn't have his 'Flag'... hidden...
oh my. 
Yeah.... This... Is.... a Keeper. <3 <3 <3 
Friday... after I closed... oh my....
It was Sooooo Hot..... All Day.....
I was a Stinky... Sweaty... Mess.
My Dress... was Filthy.... The Pen... had leaked all over it...
My Feet... and Ankles... were Black... from Dust... and Dirt... sticking to them.
I decided... to go to  Casey's... and get a 6 pack of Beer.
I don't drink beer. John and I... only drink Beer... when It's HOT... and the Beer is Ice Cold.
: )
When I walked in the store... I met a Friend.... he was carrying a 6 pack... and a pizza......
I pointed at the beer... and said... "That's what I'm talkin' about!!!"....
I grabbed a 6 of Blue Moon... {I didn't give it a thought, until I got Home... how fitting that Brand was... : ) }
I was standing behind my Friend, waiting to pay.....
My Friend said... "I've got Barb's... too...." <3
oh my....
That... Made... My... Day.
: )
Yeah... this was all 4 days.
3 of the days... didn't have... a 'Breeze'... oh my...
Labor Day Weekend....
in....
Iowa.
Wheweeeee....

No comments: