Sunday, August 30, 2015

Our Grandchildren's Parents. : ) oh my.... How Proud... we are... of Them.



August... has been Quite... a Month.
oh my.
So Many... New Additions...
The Best... was Little Keeden John...  : )
{K.J. }  : )
John's Youngest... Grandson. : )
When Andrea sent me a picture... on my phone...just after he was born... on the 27th...
 it was difficult to see him...
but...
I Knew...I could Tell....
 he was a Beautiful... Child.
: ) : ) : ) 
{He is.... oh my... : ) He weighed an ounce over 10 pounds.... and is... 
{I should say... 'Handsome'...}
but... 
 I have to say... 'Beautiful'.... : ) }
The Helm Lines... produce Big... Beautiful.... Babies. <3
That's all... there is... to it. <3 : )
{My Sister, Chery... told me... as we were visiting.... some... 25 years ago....
"You and John... sure... make Beautiful... Babies." 
{I have to say... the 'Beauty'... belongs to his... genes. } 
{I'm not saying... my family... doesn't have Beautiful... Children...
 all four...of my Brother, Sonny's... Girls... were Homecoming Queens.... : ) 
{but...he, also... had a little help...  : )  his Wife, Shirley... was Stunning. }
oh my. 
Keeden... and Big Brother, Kaycen... are... 'Beautiful'...
as is...Lillie... John's Oldest, Granddaughter....
Little Justin.... could be a 'Model'...too.
Then... Miss. Scarlett... oh my. : )
yes...
The Helm Genes....
are simply... Beautiful...
Inside... and Out. 
{After all... James Dean... could have doubled... for John... : ) }
: ) 
I sat down... this morning... looking at the images I captured last night... and wept.
John and I... have spent so Much... of our lives... 'working'....
Surviving....
John and I talked about that.... a couple of years ago... 
how... 'They all... Grew Up... on us.'
The sad thing... looking back..... I don't know... how we could have changed any of it.
and... still... 'provided'.
but... 
We also.. realized... as we discussed the Kids....
What a Gift... our Children are... to their... Children.
: )
We sat back... and looked at them all...and both said....
what Amazing... 'Parents'... they all... are. 
<3
I was crying... when Liz came to gather up...Miss. Scarlett, this morning. 
Seeing that little Offspring of John's... oh my... and the Years... that have slipped away... from us both.
oh my.
I told her... that I knew... we weren't and aren't  the best... Parents... and Grandparents...
but... we did... the best... we could.
Times were tuff... when the Kids were growing up... seems... they are...always. 
She smiled.... and said.... "You taught us... how to Love...and always... took care... of us."... : ) 
oh my....
We... always worked.. but... when the Kids... need us.... we are always... there. 
John and I... are Very Proud... of who our Children... have become. : ) 
oh my. : ) 
Love...to ya.
Barb C.
{Katie... is 'due'... any time... any day....
John... will have a New... Youngest... Granddaughter... very... soon....
oh my.
<3 <3 <3 }
I played 'Cat's in the Cradle'... because... sometimes... John and I.. have both felt that way.
but...
 I Know... given... the cards... we had dealt....to us...
 we did.... The Very... Best... we could.. and can.
Like my Dad... said... when I was a little girl.....
"If... you know... in your Heart... you did the Best... you could... then... have no... regrets."....
We did... : ) <3
{and.. unlike.. 'the child'... in the above tune... Should we need our Children.... They would be here... in a Moment... <3 }

I think back.... on how many... 'Mother's Days'... I missed... with my Mom...
because of a Show... that conflicts... {tho... I called her... and visited her... before... and after. }
I think... of when John... went 'Home'... during the Memorial Day Sale... last year... and... I kept working....
Then... had to continue... and delay... John's Memorial... until his Birthday... because I was under contract.... to 'Git 'er Done'....
now... when Andrea... called... I was working... out of town... again.
oh my.
I feel bad... but... if I didn't keep my nose to the stone....
all the Pins... would fall...to the ground.
John... understood this...too...
We Lived...our lives... Praying... we could Keep... all of the Pins...
in the air. <3
By The Grace.. of God... and His Angels....
we Always... Pulled Through.
always....will. : )
after all... we have Folks depending on us......... <3
{For the record... John and I.... never hired a 'sitter'...
 {my Best Friend, Roxie.. doesn't count... : ) She's 'Family'... }
 Tho... we worked hard...and long hours... when the Kids... were little....
we worked around their schedules...
No...Day Care... No... Sitters.
I'm proud... of that.
 { we never could have afforded them...anyway. : )
 another 'Blessing'... <3 }



Andrea... and Keeden John Snitker. <3

<3 <3 <3 









No comments: