Friday, August 21, 2015

Keep Your Calendars... Open.

I am thinkin'.... plannin'... envisioning.....
the Event... spurred from Gold Rush....
here at Home. 
: ) 
oh dear. 
: )
Everything, most every event this year.... for the last few....years... really, have been pulled together from 
Thin Air.
From out of... Nowhere.... or....
Back to Back... with no time... to catch my breath.
This One... will be a little... 'Back to Back'... too...
but...
I think... I have the time.... and energy... to do this one...
'with Feeling'....
: ) 
I'll have more details.... in days to come.
I'm thinkin' it will be over the Labor Day Weekend....
Friday thru Monday.
It'll be my 
'Once, in a Blue Moon'... Event.
I call it this....because....only Once... in a Blue Moon....
will I offer the kind of Things that will be included on this...
Sale. 
: )
I'm thinking about Opening up the House.... as well. : ) 
Stay Tuned!
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{I posted the above Patsy Cline quote.... because it has crossed my mind... so often.... over the last few years.
I used to 'live' by this.
Then... somehow...somewhere along the line....
 it was more about
'Git 'n 'er Done'...
than
'Doin' it... with Feeling'.
Much of it... the loss... of feeling... numbness.... has been here... surrounding me...
to 'save' me.... 'Self Preservation'.
To 'feel'... or have feeling... is such a Gift... in Everything... we do.
until...
your heart... is being crushed....
then.... one is Thankful... for the paralysis.
I am still... so very numb, I see that... in most everything I do.
but...
I am going to find... some 'feeling'... for this Event.
It will be here, at Home... : )
I'm going to see... if... I can find the 'Soulfulness'... that is still... inside, I'm sure... it's there.
: )
somewhere.
: )
I'm going to do this one....
'My Way'...
Guess... we'll all see... what 'that' is.
and....
how 'much'.... 'muchness'.... is left. : ) }

I just posted the tune, above...tonight.
I heard it for the first time... today.
Miss. Scarlett, The Old Gypsy and me... were heading in to Town.
The Old Gypsy... is a Ruff Rider.
I had my mirror set, to watch Scarlett... in the back seat.
She was Bouncing... as much as me.
oh my... 
I thought as tired as she was... she might get aggravated by the 'Ride'...
When she saw me... looking at her... she Grinned...a Huge... Grin. : )
As I listened to the lyrics... and bounced....down that Ruff road....
 they reminded me... of so many...Loved Ones.... including... Miss. Scarlett...Liz and myself.
Somehow.... it also reminded me of the day... John and I went in to the ER.
We were both... so... very... weary....
John had been so sick...for weeks....
We didn't know... at that point... what was really... the problem.
The ER Dr. came in... and was such an Ass to John... and me.
I just stood there... for a moment... stunned.
then...
Spun around... Fired him... told him to Get Out... and Never set Foot... back in that room....
Told the Nurses to get our Family Dr. on the Phone... Now.
I turned to John....
he had a Big Grin... on his face....
and said....
"Go Get 'em... Mama... : ) "
: )
I think... he's telling me... that... now. : ) : ) : )
I was a little taken back... when I heard this....tune... because.... John... could have written it.
We have said these words... 'Sung This Tune'... to each other...
 Many Times...
across...
Many Miles....
of...
Ruff Roads...
 over...
 Many...
Many...
Years.
<3 <3 <3







No comments: