Sunday, August 23, 2015

Huge Cupboard.... finds a Home... Huge... Vintage Sink... fills the void. : )

Been working in the back Green House.... down the rabbit hole....
the last couple of days.... 
oh my.
: )
So MUCH... to Move...and Shake. !
The Beautiful... Old Concrete Sink... just found it's way here.
Perfect Timing!
A Huge Pass Through Farm Cupboard... that was resting there... found a New... Home....
Liz and I... carefully walked the Massive Sink.... from the road... 
to this open spot!
{We Really should have a Video Camera.... going... when we move these Mountains }
There is Much... to be Done... EVERYWHERE.....
before the 
'Once in a Blue Moon'..........
Open House...
over Labor Day Weekend.
oh my.
: ) 
Lots of New Arrivals....
and...
Fun Stuff.... that I'll be Pricing... to Find... a New... Home. 
Love to ya....
Barb C.
I had vented.... last night.... about something.... that makes me go....
"hmmmmmm."
Miss Scarlett and I agreed....
it's not worth.... thinkin' about.
: )
Just Git 'er Done. : )
She picked the above.... tune. : )
<3
We sang it over and Over... last night.
Ooooooh...... Ahhhhhh. : )
{Then...we sang... 'You are my Sunshine'... Over and Over.....
I sang a line... then quit... she'd finish it....... then... she'd sing a line...and quit.... and I'd finish....
it was... soooooo Sweet.
She reminds me so much.... of my Mama... when she sings. <3 <3 <3 }



No comments: