Thursday, August 27, 2015

Horsin' Around... and Playin' with The Dogs...

Life... for me...these days....
is Absolutely...Insane. 
The ONLY...Moments...of  Solace I find...
is when Scout needs his Toenails Trimmed....
and... Sweetie... needs a 'Pat'.. on the head. : )
oh my.
I lost... two days... inside myself... after being put through the wringer... by people...
ARRRRG.....
 'People'. 
Critters... are Such...a Gift. : ) 
The Lord and I.... have had Long... Chats... over Many...Years.
A Minister... told me... when I was 16.... 
"No, Animals... don't go to Heaven."
uh oh. 
From that moment on... I spoke to The Lord... myself... didn't trust anyone..... to convey my Thoughts.... or... His. 
: )
I've told The Lord... Many Times... over  Many Years....
"if.... our Critters don't go to Heaven.... Lord... : ) send me... where they go.
Heaven... simply... wouldn't be 'Heaven'... for me... without them. <3 "
I Thank The Lord... Every Day.... for His Beautiful... Critters... He has Blessed me and mine... with.
Like Angels... they have carried me...and mine... through some Mighty Ruff Patches. 
<3 
Today... they were such...a Gift.
Such... a Gift. 
The 'thing'... about Critters.... as I have Thanked The Lord for... time, and again....
is the Unconditional Love... they have... for us. 
The Greatest... Gift... of All. : ) 
{Just got the News... John's Oldest Daughter, Andrea... had her little Boy.
Big Boy.
He was an once... over 10 Pounds!!!!}
I'm going to visit them... on Saturday. oh my.
John... would be Thrilled. <3 
The 'Once in a Blue Moon' Sale.... is Fast Approaching!
It will be September 4th thru 7th!!!
Oh.... DEAR!!!!
Love, to ya....
Barb C.
{I'd... have to add... 'Horses'... 
{all Critters... really. : ) } 
to the above... tune. : ) } 
yep...
like... The Song... Says. <3 

As I was visiting with Justin... in the Body Shop... this Eve....
Sweetie... Claimed an Old Seat... for herself.
Yes...
She... is a Princess. <3 

No comments: