Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Gold Rush.... and the 'things'... I didn't do.

I didn't get many images of the booth...
at Gold Rush.
I didn't get there...to unload... on time....
I... didn't set elaborate walls.
I...didn't bring the things I'd had set aside....
oh my...
I missed much... as we began to set the booth.
I would have Sworn... we had them loaded... but...
no...
Things were so chaotic... as we were loading... so many... distractions.
It doesn't take many... to trip me up...these days. 
So... there are many wonderful treasures... packed... down the rabbit hole...
that are still... waiting.
oh my.
I Did... have Wonderful Help...
Liz... Miss. Scarlett... Lynn and Lea.... Don J. from Amana and....
 Barb...from Minnesota... who helped pull rugs off the floor.... when they sold...from beneath our feet....and under Furniture...
oh my..... : )
 They sold... to a  Most... Delightful... Young Woman. <3
 I wanted to Squeeze her... but... it was soooo Hot and Sticky...
 'Hugs' were handed out... Loosely... : ) }
She purchased two rugs... One... was one... I have owned twice...
It was Sooooo Beautiful... Room Sized... Covered in Roses.....
but...
barely... hanging together...
It was so tattered.... and worn. 
I priced it to her... for the same price, as one we had on the floor.
She asked, if I would consider a little less... for the Floral... because of the condition.
: )
I said...
"No." 
That rug... was soooo Stunning... in shreds... I told her... I'd never put it on the floor...
it...
would be a Backdrop.
A Stunning... Backdrop.... for a Wall.
I told her... some Folks... would cut it up... and 'create'... with it...
She didn't allow me to finish my sentence.... 
She said...
"I Would Never.... Cut... this Rug... I'll make it work... just as it is." 
{That... is why... I wanted to Squeeze her. <3 She... 'Gets It'... : ) } 
Liz and Lea... really whipped the booth into shape.... 
I... mostly spun in circles.  
oh dear. 
I am so very Blessed... to have such... Beautiful... Angels... in my life. : )
Not surprisingly... the show was down... for me.
The booth was too sparse.... I'd left.... too much... behind.
The Heat... was awful. 
I felt so sorry for the Shoppers. 
It was Great... to see my Neighbors... and Friends... : )
so...
all in all...
It was All... Good. : )
I was so wiped out....when we got home....
I fell into bed....
and... slept until 4 in the afternoon... on Monday.
The Heat... sucks the life... right out of ya... oh my. 
I'm going to have to have an event... here... in September... to pick up the losses from Gold Rush.
Thankfully...
there are some Wonderful Treasures... still...waiting... to be unpacked. : ) 
I haven't decided... 'when'... but.... I have had some 'Ideas'... flash through my brain. : )
I... think... it's gonna be.... 
'Over the Top'...
and...
Fun.
: )
Right here... at Home.
Possibly...
in and around...
 The Big Rabbit Hole....
'Our Home'. 
: )
The Gazebo is getting a new roof.... soon....
and...
maybe...
John's Old Oak... would like to have Folks Gather.... under it....
mingle.... and shop.... 
: )
yes...
I will be pulling an 'Event' together... 
for 
September.
: )
The October Sale.....
'Fall Harvest Sale'...
will be October 8th thru the 11th...
: )
It'll be Good. 
but...
The One...
in 
September...
will... be a
 Once...
 in a Blue Moon... 
Event.
Don't Miss It. 
: )
<3
I posted the tune... above... because.... from the Moment...
I Knew... I'd have to pull an Event Together... for September...
{on the way Home... from Gold Rush... }
This song.... Fit. : )
The images below... are from Gold Rush.
: ) 
Thanks, to All... who came to Visit... 
Hope you know... how Much... we Love Ya... : )
And...
Thank You.
Love... to ya...
Barb C.
{One... thing... I 'Didn't Do'.... made my heart... skip a Beat or Two....
After we left Racine, MN. my Friend, Linda's Shop......
I followed Liz... in The Ford.
We had loaded some things, at Linda's... precariously... on The Ford.
About half a mile... down the Highway... I remembered...
we had not Closed... the Big... Back... Door.... of The Fully Packed... FUSO... Box Truck...
I...was driving.
oh dear.
oh....
dear....
I pulled over.... looking in my mirror.... behind....
 for Debris....that should be Strewn... down the Highway....
Thankfully....
The Angels... were riding With!
An Old Rug... was making his way... to the Highway....
but...
I caught him... Just... in Time! 
oh dear....
what a ride. }






yeah....
: )
Insanity....
The Hatter....
oh my..



No comments: