Thursday, July 30, 2015

Wild Children... May God... Bless 'em.

My Pal, Brandon... sent a message last night...asking if I was heading to What Cheer....today.
I'd thought about it... but... there is so much, coming down... I didn't know if I was going to go.
Then... I thought... why not. : )
Miss. Scarlett...Liz... Brenton.... {one of Liz's 'Angels'... }bailed in The Old Gypsy...
with Brandon... and myself...
 this Morning.
{Climbed...Up...and In... : ) }
We all... Bounced Down the Road..... to What Cheer. : )
It was so Great... seeing Everyone.
Always...is. : )
I Love What Cheer.... 
Free Spirited... Gypsies..... are abound. <3 
I...really don't need a thing... but gathered a nice load. : ) 
The Best... 'Thing'... I Gathered... were Smiles.... from such Wonderful.... People.
Free Spirited....
 'Wild.... Children'.....
: ) : ) : ) 
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{ Many Trucks were still pulling in...
 The What Cheer Flea Market runs through Sunday.... : ) }
{Google It.... You'll get all of the info. : )
You'll have a Good Time.... there. : ) }




{ Love... Love... Love... the Song...... I posted above.
oh my... 
I dedicate it to...
 All... of The Beautiful...
 'Wild Children'...
 I have been so Very Blessed.... to Know.....
 have Known...
 and...
been Loved... by.... throughout my life.  }




my little 'treasures'... of the day.
What is it... about these... Old... Gnarly... Toy Trucks?
oh my....
: )
They.... 'Melt' my heart. : )
yes....
There is.... No Place.... like... Home.
the rabbit hole
{I always..... seem to wander.... trying to 'find'... inspiration.
yet...
when I get 'Home'... I find... there truly... is No Place... like Home. : ) } 
Gnarly... Old Bikes....
Vintage... Wheels.....
and... a
Stairway....to Heaven.
: )
Handmade.... Planters....
 {The Ladies... who made these... and planted them up...were soooooo..... Precious.}
Daughter, Liz....
She put this shed up for me.... the other day... all by herself. : )
She is.... her Father's Daughter. <3
I looked at her... yesterday... and Thanked her. : )
Thanked her... for Never Leaving my Side.
When I look through the phone.... and the numbers.... that have called....
Hers... is there... 10 to 1. <3
: )
oh my.... What a Gift.... She has been... in my life. <3 <3 <3 
Peg gave me these paintings... a while back.
She did them... in 1977.
oh my.
oh.....my.
: )
I'd say... the Girl... has Talent. : )
I have been so...very Blessed... to Love...
and have been Loved... by the  Most...... Amazing...Artists.
John.... had such a Gift..... too.  : )
They, are Free Spirits....
'Wild.... Children'....
I, can't begin... to put into words... how they Inspire me.
{and... the Best Ones... are so Humble. oh my. } 
Liz, Miss Scarlett and me....went to visit The Farmer's Wife... the other day.
I have been wanting to get there...for years.
It's Darling. : )
I found this bottle of Wine... that is made near Anamosa, Iowa.
It was Very Good.
: )
{I...Love the Label. : ) }
As the Girls... were leaving.... I walked them out....
we were Showered... by This Amazing.... Rainbow. : ) 
I caught a little flack.... over the height.... of the Old Gypsy... today.
But...
not too much. : )
These Folks....... 'Get It'...
What a Gift.... that... is. : )
{I told my 'Riders'... on the way Home....
 "I think.... The Old Gypsy.... is Happy.... in her new Home. : )
She... just.... seems to 'fit'.... " ... <3
Guess... there is something.... about being Too Big... or...Too Small...
down...
the rabbit hole. : )
However...
Those who dwell there... never seem to notice. : )  } 


No comments: