Friday, July 24, 2015

Shenanigans..... : )

The Shop will be Open Saturday...
11 'til 4. 
{such as it is. : ) }
Instead of Cleaning....
I worked on this Old, Old.... 
Grandfather Clock.
: )
{Just got the movement back today. : )
My Clock Guy.... kind of gave up.... on this Old Soul....
Not Me. : )
He's Tryin'... to Go.... : )
He Will.. Run. <3 {I Know It. : ) } 
As Daughter, Liz... would say...
"Shenanigans!!!"...
So... the rabbit hole... Is What It Is... : )
My Friend, Mark.... is having a Sale... 
at his 'rabbit hole'... : ) in Norway, Iowa...
{on the Main Street }
only 8 miles West...of here. 
Stop and Visit us... if you're out and about! 
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{ just found the Top.... video.. tonight....
I can't begin to tell you.... how very Much.... it Touched me.
I remember...vividly... sparing with Dr.'s.... concerning my Mom....
saying....
"You are 'listening'... but not 'Hearing'...."
It is soooo Frustrating... when your 'Voice'... falls on deaf... ears.
I Hope....you'll watch it. : ) }
yeah......
{Shenanigans.... : ) }
{I have been Blessed.... by so Many... throughout my Life.... that have
 had this Gift.
Deep... Compassionate.... 'Listening' <3
I...guess... I'm Spoiled. : )
Makes me Think....
Maybe...
We All... Should Strive.... to 'Be'....
This. <3}






No comments: