Tuesday, June 2, 2015

There was no 'Monday' in this week.

Got home... from The Junkmarket... close to 1 a.m. 
{That's all of 'Monday'... I saw. : ) }
As I was checking e-mail... and wrapping things up... 
I noticed the little clock on the lap top said....
" 1:01"
John's favorite number.
: )
The Show... was Beautiful... and I met some Lovely... Folks. : )
Had such... Awesome... Neighbors... <3
: )
Sue Whitey and Marge... worked so Hard... oh my.
Sold a lot of my Friend's Folk Art... 
The Booth... was Beautiful...
Maurina... was a Lot... of help...
it's all.... Good.
: )
but.... I gotta tell ya, : ) 
I...am Fried.
: )
oh my.
: )
I didn't get out of bed... yesterday.
My body... hurts...
The hair on my head... hurts.
oh my.
: )
There was so Much Stress... and Strain... over the weekend.
So Much... was going on... here, at Home.
Things... always seem to go Crazy... when I leave.... for a show. 
oh my.
but... you can't let that impede... your work.
nope...
I knew.... my hands were tied... and, Thankfully... everything is o.k. 
It took us 5 and a half hours... to tare down and load.
Maurina can't lift....'heavy'... so... I was Thankful... for Neighbors, Mark and Becky... who helped with the heaviest couple of pieces.
We had a Long drive home... there was a detour.... that took us a long way... out of our way...
then...
we got pulled over, by the Highway Patrol.... {the tail lights went out on The Ford }
Thank God... he didn't ask for 'paperwork'....
I have it... it's in the Trucks....
but...
we'd Still be diggin' for it!!!
I crawled under The Ford... found the bad wires... but... it was so dark... and the tape was so dry.... they only held together for a few miles.
but... we made it Home... : )
I told Maurina, to lead....{I didn't want anyone to hit the rear... of the unlit Ford....  but she was concerned she would't be able to find the same route....we had taken on the way up....
{I know a few 'shortcuts'...}
 and miss the turns...
I told her I'd call her... when we got close to them....
she said... {and it cracked me up.... : ) }
"I can't Drive... Shift...Turn... and Talk on the Phone... all at the Same Time!!!"
: )
{had we both... not been so...Beat.... 
I would have argued those points... with her. : )
Because... Yes She Can!!! 
She is a Worker!!! and.... Sharp. : )}
{In her deffense... Sunday morning... when she got up...
and... staggered to the chair....
 she looked at me...without saying a word.... as I handed her a cup of coffee....
: )
and said...
"I think... I've Been Drugged!!!!"
hahahahaha...
: )
yeah...
: )
"It's Showtime!"
: ) : ) : ) 
oh my. }
I received many calls, yesterday....
I didn't answer... one.
So... by the end of the day... they were calling Liz. : )
Bless Their Hearts!
{Liz said, this morning.....
"Well... if you should die.... it's good to know...
 your body won't rot... before someone finds you.... : )"
oh my...
 where... 
does she come up... with this... stuff???
oh.....
my.
: )
It's her Birthday... today. : )
I can't believe... she's 28.
I catch myself calling Miss. Scarlett 'Liz'....
That's how old... Liz should be. : ) 
My mind... is racing... so Much... to get done.... this week.
and...
I want to reset the rabbit hole... and outside... for an Open House...
 over the 3rd, 4th and 5th of July!!!
oh my. : )
oh my.
I'd better get moving... before I 'freeze'... in this chair.
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
After I got Maurina on her way....and my luggage brought in.... it was pushing 1:00 a.m.
I poured myself... a Captain Morgan...
 Straight Up.....
: )
oh my.
Looked down... at the time... on my little lap top....
: )
It was 1:01....
John's Favorite Number......
: )
all I could say............
was....
"cheers"...
: )
and...
"We Got 'er Done... "
: )
The Ghost Bike... and French Clown Poster... found a new Home...
with Don, from West End Architectural Salvage in Des Moines....
He is such a nice Guy.... as were all... of the Vendors...
: )


{The Boys.... from 'reDeux Home Interiors'... Kansas City. MO. are Such Cool Cats....
oh my...
: )
They had Their...Amazing Music.... Rockin' on Sunday... at the show...
: )
When 'I Never Loved a Man'... came on....
oh my....
my...
my...
my..
: )
I was on my Feet.... and Dancin'!
{THAT...was John and Mines....
Favorite...
'Date Night'....
tune....
: )
oh..... my. ... my..... my...my.....
 : )
Before long.... I had my Neighbors... Dancin' with me....
: )  }





No comments: