Sunday, June 21, 2015

Dear.... Dad.


I saw a quote.. today...
actually... all I saw... of the quote... were two words.
"Dear Dad"...
there were words... a 'letter to a Dad'... below...
but, I could read no more.
tears... wouldn't allow me to read... any further.
It made me think... if I were writing a letter...to my Dad... what would it say....
oh my.
It's been 28 years now... since he went away...
and still...
just thinking...about writing such a letter....
brings me to my knees.
I Hope... you 'Dads'... out there know... how Very Important you are.
and....
How Very Much... You... are Loved.
oh my...
A Father's Love... and Attention... are truly... Priceless.
Happy Father's Day...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{after I reread this.... tonight... I thought of three sets of words....
that I would include... in his letter.
"Thank You"...
"Love You"...
"Miss You"...
<3 }

No comments: