Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Rabbit Hole... is Open Sunday.... 11 'til 5.

Thanks... so much.... to All who Visited today. : )
It was soooo Good... to see Friendly... Faces.
: ) : ) : )
Ones... that through the Insanity... found... solace.
{and.... a lot of Fun... Diggin'... : ) }
: )
{My Kinda Folk.... }
: )
I'll Open in the Morning.... at 11.
I want to run to the Midwest and Collector's Eye Shows....
in Cedar Rapids... {they open at 10.}
{at the Hawkeye Downs Fairgrounds. }
but... I'll be back.... by 11.
{I run Fast... when I have to. : ) }
Hope to see ya....
Love...
to ya.
Barb C.


{Had some Friends... over for Supper.... that are set up... at The Collector's Eye Show.....
oh my........
They said.... the Shows... are Over The Top!!!
I can't Wait... to see them.
Don't Miss 'em.....
They are.... Incredible. <3 }

No comments: