Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Look...what fell down The Rabbit Hole..... today. Oh..... my.

Thanks... So Much... to my Friend... 'Bare'... 
for delivering... a mighty Fine Load... from Florida....
: )
Thanks... to Darlene.... for gathering a Fun...Bunch... of Vintage... Garden.... for me. 
: )
oh my.
: )
LOVE... the Pier Mirror.
I was so busy today... I couldn't gather images... of the other... 'Treasures'.
The Shop will be Open....
Thursday thru Sunday....
11 'til 5.
The Rabbit Hole.... looks a lot... like the owner....
'a mess'...
 it is... what it is.
: ) 
Come Dig...
: )
Love to ya....
Barb C.

{The 'Alice' tune... above... pretty much... says it all. : )
As I was listening to it....
Miss. Scarlett... tore herself away... from her Cartoons.....
in my bedroom...
came to my side....
and said....
"Grandma.... I Love... That...Music.... : ) "..... 
oh my. 
: )
oh... my. }

No comments: