Thursday, April 30, 2015

Load.... from What Cheer.... and.... Peg.

Found.... another.... darling.... little....'Sandbox....Toy....Truck'....
Love 'em.
They remind me...of Dad... and John.
Priceless. 

It was an insane.... morning.
Had so much to get done.... then... take a load of vintage concrete to What Cheer.
My Friend, Pat.... offered to sell some of it for me... in her booth. : ) 
{Liz...and Miss. Scarlett watched over the rabbit hole. : ) }
Pat and I... unloaded... then... I proceeded to 'shop'.... : )
bought a load... and have to go back... for another.
oh my.
It was Great... visiting... with everyone. : ) 
I bought the Coolest... Iron Pieces.... from my Friend, Sean. 
{He and his Dad... always have 'The Cat's Meow'... stuff. : ) }
They are BIG... Iron Pieces... with Hearts... in them. They are dated from 1901.
Another Friend... helped me figure out what they are.
He thinks... they are the Roller... off of a Steam Roller. 
I... think so... too. 
Way...Cool.
I found the little Truck... with Jeff S. ... and another Pile... of  neat stuff... from... 
Jeff L.
I shopped... only with 'Friends'... this trip.
Money is tight.... and... if I'm going to 'buy'... I'll shop with them... first. : )
They all... had Great stuff... but... I could only spend... so... much. 
{oh my.... if only... I were a wealthy woman.... : ) We'd All... be Rich! }


Bought Three... of these... Awesome Lights.
{They are WAY Cooler... in person. : ) }
This is a Large... Dough Raiser.
Victorian... and... Amazing!
I picked up... windows.... ladders.... Barn trolleys....metal lawn chairs....pin cushions... fabric... light fixtures.... a Pile.... of Grinding Stones....
etc.... etc....etc.
Loads... of Old... Soulfulness.
oh my...
yes... I have to go back... or send Liz. : )
I wrote on fb last night.... about... Peg.
I found out... Monday.... Peg's Little Chloe... had cancer.... and Peg... let her go... the day... I was setting up... at Junk Jubilee.
oh my.
She waited to tell me... until Monday.
oh my.
{Chloe.. is on her bed.... on the left side of this image.... looking at Peg. }
They were.... inseparable.
This... is the Last thing... in the world... Peg needed.
She and I... have cried... for the last couple of weeks...so... worried... about Chloe.
I worry...so... about Peg.... and have... for the last three years.... through her battle... with cancer.
Wishing... so... we lived closer.
but...
I knew... she had Mike....He... Loves her so..... and is sooooo Good to her... : ) : ) : )
 {This will sound strange.... }
but... I rested easier.... knowing she had... Chloe.
: )
Chloe... was her little rock.
 : )
Like...my Polly. <3
Humans... simply... can't 'give'... you... what a Beloved...Hound... can.
They... are... Angels.
I... couldn't be in this house... without my Polly.
Should... anything... happen to her.... I will.... have another... 'Guardian'.... at my side.
Immediately.
{I never would have... years ago.}
I told Peg... something... I never thought I would.
I said... "Go... find... another 'Angel'.... He or She.... won't be Chloe....
She's waiting for you... at Heaven's Gate.
 but...
 they will Love You... and Give You... someone... to Love. : ) "
She said... she wouldn't.
 said...
she didn't know... how many weeks... or months... she has....left.
 Doesn't want to burden Mike... or... Love a Little Critter... then... leave it.
oh my.
I thought about it... for awhile... after we hung up.... and called her back.
I said.... "Peg... none of us know... how many 'moments'... we have.
Don't deny... a little Angel... the Gift... of Your Love...
 or...
Yourself...
the Love...
they will Give you... in return. : )
 That little Angel.... may add.... much more.... than you know....
 maybe in days... months... or years. : ) "
I played Desperado.... for Peg.....
because.... she Needs... to let... somebody Love her...
<3

No comments: