Thursday, April 9, 2015

If it Will.... it will... If it Won't.... it won't.... If it Does... it does.... If it Don't.... it don't.

oh.....
my.
: ) 
The Best.....
part of my day.... was having Peg... stop by.
: )
{and... lovin' on the Fish.... <3 }
Peg... and I talked... standing at the Ford.....
then...
we walked into the rabbit hole.
: )
Peg... stood... and looked around...
then... fell... into my arms....
sobbing.
me...too.
oh my.
The rabbit hole... reflects the hatter.... and the mad march hare.
: )
{always has... }
She said... "We used to have such.... Wonderful Times... here. : ) We truly did...."
: )
yes...
the rabbit hole....
Peg...and myself.... look a little... 'tuff'... these days. 
oh my.
None of us have been able to function... for a long... long... time. 
{The Crazy thing... the folks... who have popped in... 
That have had to Climb... over stuff...and Dig....
{and bought.......} 
Don't want me to change a thing.
? ? ? 
{oh my....
seriously....?
? ? ? }
I am working... with two broken molars....
my face... is a mess....
haven't slept.... well.... for a couple of weeks.....
{I'm getting one... maybe... two... teeth extracted... tomorrow. }
It's taken all.... I have... to do... anything... 'well'.}
so... the bottom line...
It Is....
What it Is.
: )
I'm turning Everyone...Loose....
and... letting 'em...
Dig. 
: )
{I'll sit by the Fish.... throw in... another head of Lettuce. : )
They... Love....It!!!
and....
Like the song says....
If it Will... it will.
If it Won't... it won't....
If it Does.... it does....
If it Don't... it don't.
Some days... are Good some bad.... ya know...
That's the way... it goes. 
: )
No one... has ever had Control.... over this Old World....
don't ya know.... : ) }
Love to ya...
Barb C.


I bought... a load... of Flowers today.
but...
filled this 1870's Urn....
with the Victorian Fence Post Finials....
instead.
{I was going to keep them... have Justin mount them... to the roof of the Greenhouse.
I'm pricing them....
They are One of a Kind....
if...
they sell...
they do...
if...
they don't...
I won't cry. : )



I got the Porch... set.
Flowers... planted... here and there.....
: )

: ) : ) : ) 


There is soooooo Much.... outside.
oh my.
I planted around the Old Concrete Sow....
: )
{one of my Favorite... things to do.
I... LOVE Her.... }
I see... Justin skinned her snout.... while Plowing.... last Winter....
: (
oh well....
This One... This Old Gal... has never been for sale.....
{she has two Sisters... that are }
but...
Not...This One. <3 

The Fish.... Made My Day.
oh my....
How They... have Grown.
I rescued them...from walmart..... a couple of years ago....
they were about two inches long.
The Biggest one... must be 16 inches.
: )
I about died... a couple of months ago.....
when the fountain sprayed water out... it froze.... and depleted the tank.... 
{heated with 2 Stock Tank Heaters...}
to about 4 inches.
oh my....
oh my....
Barbara... was Hauling Butt.....
Calling...{Experts...} as She was Hauling.....it... 
I couldn't breathe.....
It was below zero....
as I was Frantically... trying to unroll... new hoses... 
{not easy... when they hit the sub zero temps...}
with a digital {meat } thermometer... in my pocket....
making SURE... I wasn't changing the water temp... by too much... while trying to add fresh water... to the Tank...
oh my...
oh my...
oh...my.
To see they ALL.... Survived....
is such a Gift.
I read... where they Love... Lettuce.
I tied a Hunk... in the tank...
oh my...
: ) : ) : )
They... had a Field Day!!!
: ) : ) : )
They... will be getting this Treat....
Often!
: )
{The funny thing....
There are Flash Flood warnings.... going off... on my phone....
tonight.
Seems...
The Fish... will be Fine.
Scout....
: (
oh my....
He... and his pasture... are at risk.
I'm heading to listen to the Weather.
I Pray... for Gentle... Streams......
: )
Critters....
oh... my. <3 }










No comments: