Saturday, April 4, 2015

I Will...... remember... you.

oh my....
This is a story... I could tell... a Thousand times.
Literally...
: )
This... is an 'often' occurrence... in my life.
The song... {well.... I posted a couple... later... too.... : ) that, also... seem to fit. : )}
I posted above... seemed so...fitting... down to the Lilies.
: )
I have the Lilies... Liz brought to me...weeks ago.... in the kitchen window... next to me.
They are dried... now, yet.... 
as Beautiful to me... as they were... they day she handed them to me..
: ) 
Like... the one... in the video.
: )

I received a call... from a Friend... the other day.
He has... bought clocks... from me...and other sources... over the years....
and... has... many....
He's decided to part with some... and... Promised.... he'd call me... when he got them together.
: )
My Friend had the ones he was going to sell... perfectly...stacked... in rows...
 a few...deep... on shelves.
I began...to move... them...... until....my hands.... found their way... to one... 
that was speaking to me... from the back.
I asked him... as I pulled the one above towards me....
"Did you get this one.... from me?"....
He said... "No.... I got the one... with the 'Dog'... from you...."
I...said... as I turned it... towards me...
"This one... has a 'Dog'..." 
: )
yes... I knew... that old Clock... 
'Friend'...
 without... seeing it. 
: )
tho.... I have no... funds... to be spending.... on such things....
I...had to bring.... this one....
 Home.
People... think I'm Crazy... for owning...buying... things... 'twice'.
: )
but...
you see... 
I only buy things... 
I...Love. 
{that...sadly...so many...others... dismiss... at a glance.
It's when... you look... 
a little Deeper....
well...
That's when... you Really... find... the Beauty. : )
Timeless.... }
after all....
I...Loved them... the First time....I touched them...
or...
saw them... across a room.... : ) 
why... wouldn't I Love them... 
still......
'Always'.....
 : )
This Old...Clock... dates from the Civil War era....
Someone... purchased it... back then.....
because...
they, too....
Loved... 
Children.... and Hounds. 
<3 
oh my.
I would have...Really  Liked.... the First Owner...
as much...as I Like...{Hold Dear...}
 my Friend...
 the last owner... before me.
<3
This Old...Clock... I think.. has been...in very Good {Loving}  Hands... it's entire life.
: )
I'll never forget... standing there.... in front of the shelves... of Clocks.....
but...
being.... 'called'... to this one.
 : )
Quilts.... and Old Cupboards... have done the same...to me....
 over the years.
: )
oh my.
I... have sooooo many times.... walked through a Shop......
and like a magnet... to steel......
have been drawn.... to an Old Cupboard....
only to find...
I... owned it... decades ago.
 : )
or...
to find.... as I run my hands... over it......
it has a very...
 Personal....
 Connection.
: )
oh my...
yes...
The Love...
of...
Old.
Priceless.
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I had to share this story... thinking of my Friend... Cindy N. 
She... 'gets it'. <3 }



The Lilies....
: )
Simply....
Soulful.
: )
the lyrics.... to the above tune....
seemed to fit.
: )
"I will remember you....
Will you...remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by.
Weep not... for the Memories."

I had to post... both videos....
one...
with the Lilies...
one...
with the Lyrics.
: )
yes....
they both... in unison...
are...
perfect.
: )
The lyrics....
are...words....to Live by.
{well... 'words'..... I..'Live'... by....it seems.
Along... with some Very... Special...
'Friends'...
oh my...
if....
they...
could...
only...
'sing'.
{they do... if you listen..... : )  }
: )




No comments: