Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I simply... remember a few of my Favorite Things...

After... yesterday... and feeling so blue.
I woke up... in the night...
and... as Miss. Scarlett sings so....well....
I...
"Let it go...".
: )
I gathered the mail... this afternoon, to find a card.
It was from a Lovely... Family... that had visited the rabbit hole, a couple of weeks ago.
I so enjoyed visiting with them.
I have so much fun... with Children. 
I Love... to see them... take in... the rabbit hole.
: )
It's fun... to show them...how the old treasures.... work, and were used.
Encourage them... to 'touch'. : )
Learn their interests....
They are always... always... so good. : )
In nearly 20 years.... I have never had a problem with a Little... Person.
any...person... of any age....in the shop. : )
They sent me images, that their Great Uncle had taken...years ago...
He was a Photographer, from Mystic, Iowa.
He also worked in Chicago.
I would Love to see their collection. 
This... made my day. 
: )
I have several.... letters... tucked away... from Folks, I've met down the rabbit hole.... over the years.
They... are Priceless.... Gifts.
When 'things' go wrong.... and.. I scratch my head.... trying to understand....
I look through the Beautiful....Heartfelt...Gifts... of 'Word'...
 from Little People... 
and Big ones... 
that have crossed my path.
: )
who... were so Thoughtful... to send... such.... Blessings....
that Forever....
Uplift.
Love to ya...
Barb C.





No comments: