Sunday, April 12, 2015

Thank You.

I captured these images.... as I was closing the doors... for the night.
oh my....
: )

I want to Thank... Everyone... who stumbled their way... through....
the rabbit hole... this weekend.
: )
I have battled a toothache... for two weeks.....
thought I could make it through... until next week.....
but...
I...couldn't function.
couldn't....sleep.
The University got me in... on Friday.
{The Molar... didn't want to leave... 
It took two Dentists... over an hour... to extract it.
 Then...it broke... and they had to cut it out.
My mouth... is full of sutures... and..frankly... I am...a mess. 
Seems like the rabbit hole... and myself...always reflect one another... }
Thank God.... Liz.... came out... and made some Headway.....
down the rabbit hole... while I was at my appointment.
I knew... with the weather... {Storms...Wind and Rain}...
I wasn't going to be able... to get the tent up....
{or...Trucks... unloaded...}
We have lost two tents... in three years.... I can't afford... to buy another.
I didn't even advertise this... 'soft' open house.....
it was known only....
 here... on fb..... and through a couple of fellow antique dealers.... spreading the word.
May God... Bless You. : ) : ) : ) 
Honestly.... I am in trouble. 
I Needed this Open House.... to pull us up.
but....
I had so 'little'...of myself.... to give.
Last week... when things looked... mighty dim......
I threw my Hands... in the Air....
Told The Lord.... to Shower me... with Blessings....
because..
We Need Them. 
!!!
oh.... my. 
: )
He Did.
: ) 
{I sold 3 times.... what I took in... at the show....away from home...we did last Fall. }
Wonderful....
{if you could see this mess... you would say...
"Miracle"....}
{We aren't out of the woods... yet... but...
 oh my....
at least... I have an ax.... : ) }
He sent... such Beautiful.... Angels.
: )
So Many... I have never met... before.
Young...Folks.... {and...Children : ) }.... 
the....
 Elderly....
: )
{some... reminded me... of my Mom. <3 }
They dug their way.... through....Shopped... and Shopped.....
 said they Loved... Everything.....
: ) : ) : ) 
and....
Hoped....
I wouldn't change...a Thing. 
: ) : ) : ) 
{oh my..... : ) but...I will.... : ) }
He also sent... some of His 'Best'... Angels.....
: ) : ) : ) 
The ones.... who have always... always... been so near.... and Dear. 
<3
oh my......
My 'Beloveds'.....
oh  my.
: )
Before.... I began to write this 'post'....
I was trying to figure out....
a way... to convey....
where my Mind... is...
these days.
I...don't think... too many of you... can understand... 
what I... can compare.... 'this'...to.....
 'all'... of 'this' to.
Have you ever been... in a Fight. ?
a Fist Fight.
?
: )
Do you know....... what it feels like..... when
 the opponent has landed a Hard Blow...{unexpected }
 Up Side of Your Head???
{I'll call it a 'Sucker Punch'.... or..... being... 'Blindsided'....
or... a 'Hit... from...
 Out of Left Field'...
'STUNNED'....
: ) 
That....
is where.... I'm at.
Where... I have been.... for months.
I 'know'... this.... 'whirlwind'
: )
and...I try....
 oh my....
to scramble.... to my feet.....
: )
but.... it takes a Whole... Lot... of Strength...
from the Gut....
{not the 'mind'.... because.... It... and the Heart....
are... Broken... Melted... like a Marshmallow..... on a stick...
in a Bonfire.
Worthless.... and Soft. }
The Gut... will.... push you through....
but... don't expect... to carry on a conversation... with me.
: )
The Mind... is... toast. 
and...
for the record...
I have been in fist fights....
when I was young...... 
{I have always... Fought... for the Underdog... Always... Will. }
When someone... lands a Blow... on the side... of your head....
you do.... see.... little blue birds.
: )
Your Mind.... Scrambles.... to Find....
'Up...and Down'....
I got hit... in the face... with a Ball Bat...one time.....
I thought... I'd lost... my head.
I got hit... on the top of my head.... with a run away... handle...
from a Wrecker's Winch.....
split my head.. wide open....
it... threw me... to the ground....
but...
I have Never... been dropped... so hard....
as I have been...
these last... many months.
not...
ever. 
Nor.... 
have I Ever... been... so Very... Blessed.
oh my.
Thank You.
Each.... and Every One... of You.
: ) : ) : )
Love You.
Barb C.






No comments: