Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Happy Birthday... Miss. Scarlett.

This is Number... 4.
: )
oh my.
Her party was at the Bowling Alley.
What Fun...they had.
: )
I...had the most Fun.... watching Scarlett....
and her Cake.
: )
As soon as she blew out the candles....
she gave the Cake...a Big...Lick!
: )
I...don't know what cracked me up... more....
Miss. Scarlett....licking the Cake...
 or... 
Little Devin's... 'Expression'.... watching it all....unfold... 
: )
Priceless. 
Love... to ya...
 Barb C.

{I see...Scarlett gets her 'Table Manners'....from Grandma.
: )
As Liz was cutting the Cake... Scarlett picked up her fork....
 and began... eating the Cake... from her... 'corner'... : )
oh my.
We all laughed... and began singing....
"It's My Party...."
: )
{sigh...... }
{Que...sera....sera. : ) what will be...will be. : ) <3
 Her Grandpa... and I would have agreed....
'Why...dirty another plate'.... : ) }











No comments: