Monday, March 23, 2015

Another Estate Sale.... is In The Works!

I just got home... from visiting with the Family....
Four...Daughters... that are... Awesome! : )
This Sale... reminds me... of what my Dad... would have had. : ) 
The Gentleman... that passed away... was 90... and there are some very....
Interesting....Treasures. : )
There is a 1948 Pontiac Silver Streak...Car.. there...
that I... am Totally... In LOVE with. : )
The Daughters said... their Dad... made a Point... of Firing it Up....... every year.
: )
It's... the Gnarliest... Old Car. 
oh my.
LOVE IT!!!
There are some very.... fun... old... Gnarly... things... there. : )
{and.. I... just scratched the surface... : ) }
oh my.
Stay...Tuned. : )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{The video... above... shows a Silver Streak....
restored.....
: (
Honestly.....
The Old Gal... I Drooled... Over... today...
has this one... Beat...Hands...Down!
It's all... Original...
As Found. : )
oh my....
: )
yes....
it's...
Rat Rod... Style. : )
LOVE IT!!!!
{wait 'til you see.... the Images. <3 }


No comments: