Monday, February 2, 2015

The Storm... {Mary... Update... }

Polly and I...took a Late Night Stroll.....Saturday....
as The Storm....was just.... making it's arrival.
It was Beautiful.
I...love it... when ours...are the first prints.... in the Snow.
We walked all around the Rabbit Hole... it was late.....
but, the Snow.... made it so bright... it was coming down... fast.
They say... we got a little over 12 inches.
That's Plenty. : )
I.... love gazing in the the Old Greenhouse... at night.
It...always seems so warm, and inviting.
I...had to think twice... about going inside.
I knew, if we did.... we probably wouldn't want to leave.
There is much, to be done, before the doors open... this month...... but, we were more interested in taking in... The Storm... : )
The Old...'49 always makes me smile....
It looks so...Gooooood..... no matter.... what life throws at it. 
: )
Polly... had, had.... enough...by the time we made the second round.
She's not an 'outdoors' Girl. 
I captured these images.... as we walked towards the house.
I was surprised... when I opened the images.
There were no lights.... no cars.....
just... a Street Light... but... it's on this side of the road.... and further up.
They made me smile.
We never walk... alone. : )
: )
I captured this one... Sunday morning....
I didn't go outside.... It was blowing... and cold.
I climbed the stairs... and stood on the balcony.....
gazing over... John's Old...Oak.
oh my...
He loved that Tree.
Some say... they think... it was the last thing he saw.... 
Mark said... John looked up... through...The Old Oak....
his... beloved Tree.... as he collapsed.....
Part... of me hopes so.
What transpired, after that... was so.... horrific. 
oh my...............................
if... I had only known... how things... were going to go.....
oh my. 
Polly and I...went out this morning...
The Sun was Shining....with All...of it's Brilliance.

The Rabbit Hole.... had become... a Winter 'Wonderland....
Thanks, to Mother Nature.


: )

The Old...Oak.
His Branches... Glistened.... like he was encrusted in Diamonds....
this morning.
: )
  

I worked on paperwork... today.
oh....my.
I have a nasty eye infection....
Mostly... in my right eye.
Dug out my old glasses.... 
No contacts for a while.
I cry...so much....especially...at night, and don't take my contacts out.... 
I think... that was the problem.
If it doesn't get better, in a few days... I'll have it looked at.
I look like I've been hit in the face...with a Louisville Slugger.
{no make up... either.. oh my.... Scary..... Very. }
I've made myself... a pact.
I'll give... the World.... all of myself, during the day.
no...tears.
but...
The Nights, they... as Always... I give to John.
they... have for as long... as I can remember....
 Belonged...to Him.
they... always...always... will.
: )
{just...with no...contacts. : ) } 
I'll be working on the shop...the rest of the week... getting ready to open the doors again. : )
I'll be posting some things, as well... for the on line...Folk.
I haven't talked to Mary... I need to give her a ring.
She said... when she got news... she'd call.
{Update!!!....
at 6:00 p.m.
Mary has been moved to the ICU.... oh my.....
Her Phone... has died. Her Niece... just fb'd me...
Please... Keep Those Wings... Poundin' <3 }
Thanks...again.... for the Continued Prayers. 
: )
Love to ya....
Barb C.

No comments: