Saturday, February 28, 2015

Heaven... must be a Wonderful Place.... indeed.

This is... Gerald Edelman...
Peg's Dad. : )
After listening to all of the Memories.... so many shared, today.....
 I couldn't help...but smile.
Gerald... and so many... Folks... like him... have been such a Gift, to this World.
John knew Gerald's Brother, Bob... very well... they were longtime Friends. : )
I... had only met Gerald a couple of times.... but... Peg shared many stories... with me, over the years.
: ) 
My mind... drifted..as the Minister... spoke.... 
I... thought of John.... my Dad.... 
oh my...
Heaven... must be... a....
Wonderful... Place.
They don't make 'em.... like...
 These Boys.....
anymore.
Love to ya...
Barb C.


I played the above tune....
because... it...was what was rolling through my mind....
throughout the day.
It's a story... of a little one, and his Grandpa... looking at old...
Black and White... Photographs....
Grandpa's.... 'Journey'...
I didn't realize it...until just now....
but, I learned something...today.
: )
Liz and Miss Scarlett... attended Gerald's Funeral.. with me...
Scarlett sat between me...and Liz.
We sat...near the back..... of the Sanctuary.
They had a projector.... showing... old Black and White... images...
of Gerald's life.
Scarlett... stood tall.... to watch it.
She Lit Up.... Loved the photos.
Fought... to watch... as people... stood in front of us.
They...were of....
Family.... Friends... Pets... Toys... Love... Life.
: )
Scarlett... at 3... didn't understand... exactly.... what was transpiring....
yet...
I... believe... she did.
: )
Scarlett saw... what we all... should have seen.
What we all.... should Strive... for.
: )
The Journey.
a...Beautiful... Journey....
filled with Life...Love... and Happiness.
yes...
I learned.... something...today.
From a Very... Special... Little...Tutor....
: )
and...I'd be willing to Bet...
Gerald... would have said....
"You should have Seen Them...in Color!!!"...
We...still can.
: )
Lesson... Learned.
: )
Yes, Heaven... must be a Wonderful....Place... indeed.... : )
and....
this place... might be ruff... and tuff.....
but...
By God.... we can See It... in front of us....
In Color.
A Gift.
: ) }

No comments: