Friday, February 20, 2015

Following... my 'Compass'....


 The Heart...
It gets.... itself battered...  bruised....and... broken...
when exposed, to...
'Open'....
 to... 
the
 Journey.
but.... 
seems....
it's always up...for the ride. : )
no matter.
Out of all of my 'senses' .... I lean on... in troubled times....
looking back...
I ultimately... wind up...following my Heart.
Sometimes... to a fault.... some may say.
but, then...
 I have no regrets.
I...suppose....my life could have been different.,... 'easier'... in some respects...
if I'd followed...my 'pride'... 'experience'.... my....'head'....
allowed them....
to lead the way.
When I ran across this quote...this Morning.... it struck me.
I...am struggling....so... to find my 'legs'.... 
My Mind...races.... 
Pride.... ridicules me....
and... all of my 'experience' throughout my life....
has never prepared me... or left me... anything, like this... to draw from.
so...now... I'm left...
to...lean... on the one thing....
I know... will never 'lie'... to me... leave me... with regrets....
or... steer me... wrong.
My Heart.
: )
I... can't 'think' my way out of all of this.
{I've tried... for months. }
so...
with every step... I take, every... move... 
I'm letting my Heart... be my guide.
my....
'Compass'...
I...might fall flat on my face....
but... I'll fall.... without 'regret'.
knowing....
the choices I make.... are from the purist part of me.
: )
You...can't go wrong.... 
'forever'...wrong.... 
if you... simply.... let your Heart...be your guide.
Here we go.
: )
Pray for us. <3
Love to ya....
Barb C.
my....
Compass.
<3








No comments: