Tuesday, December 2, 2014

oh my.... : ) {what a 'Wink'... }

I haven't picked up my Streams in The Desert.... for too long.
I picked it up... yesterday... and, like always.... after reading it cover to cover...over the many years.... 
I let the Lord choose... what I needed to see.
Once again.... I opened it...to a story... I have never seen... 
{I swear.... I had never...ever...read this. }
It was so...Perfect.....
then, bookmarked it... so I could re read it..... today.
I have had Folks... say... they don't know what...to do for me.....
I...ask them... to...Pray.... : )
some... ask... "What do you want me to Pray for?"....
{I am wondering that... myself....}
I say... "Just Pray.... : ) The Lord...Knows.... where The Prayers are Needed Most".: )
When I read this.... I realized... I need Prayers... for Strength... 
not... to take the 'Journey'... away.... : )
{tho... I do...so Love the Mossy...Paths... : ) }
but... Strength... to climb....and conquer the mountains.....ahead. : )
After I took my bath... yesterday....
I decided to take off the little choker... my Pal... {Angel} Cindy Nutt...gave me.... long....long....ago.....
{before... so much.... had rained down... around us...}
I haven't ever... taken it off....from the moment she gave it to me....so.... thought...I'd give it a Good...Bath....too.
: )
I have had several people.... reach out....and examine... the little Celtic style... Cross.....
around my neck....
and read... the Quote.... to
 "Be Strong... & Courageous"....
and admire it.
: )
I didn't know... it also... had writing on the back.....
until... I took it off....for a moment....yesterday.
It wasn't until this morning....
this...moment...
after reading such an appropriate 'Wink'... once more....
did I realize....
what has been around my neck... through thick... and thin....
on the back.... of the medal....
was, also....
1 Corinthians 16:13
what the above story.... was inspired by.
: )
oh my.....
Wink...
Wink...
Wink...
: )
Today, is my Friend, Cindy Nutt's Birthday....
{ : ) : ) : ) } 
I had just sent her a Birthday Wish... before... I discovered my 'Wink'....
called her... My Angel. : )
She wrote me....such a lovely email... yesterday....
I wrote back to her... told her, how much...I Love her...
and...how Blessed I am... to have such a Beautiful... Angel....
watching over me....
{and Scout... : ) }
Some...argue with me... when I call them... my 'Angels'....
I've always known them.... 
Cindy...is One.... 
a Gift.... 
I Thank God... for All of You.
: )
Love to ya....
Barb C.



{When I figured... all of this out.... moments ago....
the little... medal.... reminds... me....
of Dorothy.... in the Wizard of Oz.....
when she's told....
"You've...had the Power... all.... along...my dear...." 
Yes... 
We Never... Walk... Alone.
: )}

No comments: