Saturday, December 13, 2014

Mercy! Look Who Walked Through The Door.... of...The Rabbit Hole!!!!

I was working.... in the back of the Shop....
gathering... and cleaning....
had... some Lovely... visitors....
Alyson....Liz....Miss. Scarlett....New Friends... Old...Friends....
then...
when I was all...alone....
I heard a very.... familiar voice....
? ? ? 
I walked to the front....
and...there stood....
My Peg.....
Michael....and Mel.
If...Santa... would have fallen down the rabbit hole.....
he would...pale... in comparison.....
: )
oh my....
My hands were Full....
so... after Big Hugs....
I put Peg to Work... and said...
as I handed things off... to her...
"Here.... Put this....Somewhere!!!"...
and... like The Mad March Hare...
She Did!!!
Perfectly. <3
They   all teased me... about my 'lack'...of 'Christmas'...
oh my...
I grumbled... back....
{I gotta tell ya.... it's been a bit... ruff... pulling this together.... }
and... it is... what it is. 
Tho.... Folks... seem to still... enjoy themselves... down the rabbit hole....
I was Blessed.... with... some Wonderful Guests... today. : )
I...truly... was. <3
I'll have the shop open at 10.... 
Hope to see ya.....
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{As I watched the Alice in Wonderland....Tea Party Clip.....
I realized...
{knew.... I had seen... this...'feeling' before... }
this is exactly...how I felt.....
when Peg.... came in....
yes... I think... I walked across a table of Staffordshire....
to see her face.....
you have no... idea... what a Gift... seeing her... was, today. : ) even... if...
it was for... brief....
moments. : ) }


No comments: