Saturday, November 1, 2014

oh...dear. : )

As I wrote.... {below..}
Liz and I Scrubbed and Waxed.... the Floors...
yesterday.
John always did the floors....
and Loved to See Them Shine!!!
I hand waxed the upstairs wood floors...with Paste Wax....
They... Shine...Baby... They Shine!!!!
: )
We left the radio on... upstairs, so... I just walked up..... to turn it off....
and shut out a couple of lights...we'd left on.
as I.... walked.... then... slid....
just a little...
{They Not Only Shine.... They are Slick! : ) : ) : ) }
I...Immediately thought of the above 'Risky Business' Clip!
{I posted it... above. : ) }
Took a Run For It....Then... Slid.... across the Floor!!!!
oh my...
: ) : ) : )
Then.... did a 'Risky Business... 'Jig' : )!
{I used to do... stupid stuff like this... all the time.... when I thought I was alone...
Several times.... I got 'Busted'.... by John....
He Would...Just...Shake...His...Head.
{and... roll his eyes. }
oh my... 
oh my....
; )
{I'm Sure.... he was Rolling his Eyes.... again... this Morning. : ) }
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{Cruise and I... share the same Bartending Skills... as well...I see. : ) )

No comments: