Wednesday, November 26, 2014

It's Official! Mark Your Calendars... for December 13th and 14th!

Mark Your Calendars!
The Hatter.... says....
The Rabbit Hole... Needs....
some Visitors. : )
Energy... that Christmas... brings...  Best.
A...Winter.... 'Wonderland....
down... the rabbit hole. : )
I'm handing it all...over to...
 The Hatter.
Giving her...a Free Hand.... and let her Magic... do...what it will...
{oh...dear.... }
I lose myself... when I find my way...there....
and... can so...easily.... leave the 'world'... outside.
So... The Hat Goes On....
Come Visit... 
and... Bask... in The Holiday....
Spirit....
with us. 
: )
Hope to see you. <3
Love to ya...
Barb C. 
{Thanks...so Much..to Rita... from The Collector's Journal,{ Vinton, Iowa.}
She... always... gets me goin'.... 
Love Her... and...The Journal. <3 }


No comments: