Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Fall Sales.... have Officially ended. oh my.... Thanks...to Everyone... who popped in. : ) : ) : )

These last few weeks... have been... 'grueling'.... to say the least.
oh my....
: )
We will be working all week... sorting... rearranging... loading for other events....
and... re doing the rabbit hole.
The weather... was tuff... but... we still... were Blessed... by so many... wonderful Folks.
: )
Thank You... to each and every one of you... who came... and shopped.
Thanks...to Everyone... who brought treasures....
: )
This has been quite a journey....
when...I said it was going to be a 'soulful'... sale....
I didn't know...how much... it would pull on my... heart strings.
: )
I...didn't get the shop...done...
but, did all I could do... and Thanks to Katie, and Liz... it worked.
Mark...was such a trooper... and helped...so much....
It was so wonderful seeing... some friends... I hadn't seen... for such a long time....
oh my....
oh my.
Ones... who...helped so much... earlier this year....
oh my.
God Only Knows... what I'd be without them.....
I sat down... last night, and sent a Thank You... to some friends, who dropped off treasures... yesterday....
I saw the above song... on her fb....after I messaged her.... and Flipped.
Mark and I... had just visited with my friend, Stan... who is a 'Lighting' director for the most Major Music Artists... throughout the World.
Stan, is...incredible....
He told us... of some of the amazing shows he has been involved in... in Europe... recently...
When I saw this video... I thought of him.... immediately....
wow....
It's so over the top....
it is exactly... how I envision....
'Heaven'...
{John...Dad....Mom....Family...Friends....Critters... and... Beautiful Music....of all kinds....enjoying it all..... with Our Lord... <3 }
It also made me think... how very blessed I am... to have such wonderful people... in my life.
Make no mistake.... this journey... is a ruff one.
: )
I cry... every morning... and every night.
can't help it....
: )
sometimes... I break down....so hard....
it's like nothing... I have ever experienced... in my life....
by body... collapses....with grief...
I... am... breathless....
breathless...
but...
Thanks... to so many Beautiful People.....{Angels....} who just 'happen'... to cross my path....
I.... can make it through the 'days'...
The above song.... says everything.... it's another 'wink'....
right down to the little feather... at the end...
John...picked up feathers.... everywhere..... they were his... 'Wink'... <3
As I listened to the song... I realized...
God...only knows... what I will be without John....
I... haven't figured that out yet....
I am Blessed... with... Winks.... to 'keep' me...
Like the little old...pail... I had turned upside down...the other day....
then.... when I was so exhausted.... at the end of a long...long day.....
when...I finally sat down... put my feet up....
under John's Beloved... Old Oak.....
looked across the yard....
my eyes... fell upon...
another 'wink'...
looking right at me.
oh my.
<3
{no... that pail is no longer for sale... : )
who would think... a beat up... old pail.... could be 'priceless'... to someone. ? }
We had things coming in... every day.... as things went out.....
I ran down to Southern Iowa... and picked up a Load... Thursday night....
Thanks so Much... to Nancy... for the call.
She and I busted our Fannies.... loading...the heavy old... pieces... in the dark... and through mud.....
but... we both...laughed a lot... too. : )
The Old...Corner Cupboard... was one thing... I have had a problem with....
I...could have sold it... 10 times.... Friday morning...from the moment we pulled it off the Ford.
but... I couldn't price it.
As each person asked about it....
they would go on... about how they would 'fix'... it....
Paint it... Stain it.... Re Work...it....take the old wallpaper out.... strip it down.....
I...sat there... with it... staring at it... again...and again....
I had Promised Nancy.... I would find... the perfect Home.... for her Dad's... Old Corner Cupboard....
oh my....
I never did price it....
when it began to rain... this afternoon....
Mark ... {and a very nice Customer}... helped me put it in the breezeway of the house.
There is no room.... in the house for it....
{trust me... I have thought of every angle.... }
yet....
I... simply.... couldn't let it go.
A Cute Little Cupboard...was brought to the door... yesterday...
Garth and Ginger...had thought of me... on this...while Garth was at an Auction, yesterday....
I had been looking for one... like this for Justin and Katie....
it was perfect....
I can't wait to see it... in their Home. <3
{sorry...to everyone... who inquired about it.... we didn't know if it would fit... it does... with only an inch to spare...
Perfect. }
Much.... found Homes....
for...that...I am very Thankful...
I...am very Thankful... for Everything. <3
and...
Everyone.
God...only knows... what I'd be... without you.
May God...Bless.... You.
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I... reluctantly.... need to address... something.... and...I won't mention it... again....
hopefully.... I will never need to.
Seems... I need to make this perfectly....clear.
There was only One... Man... in my Life.....
One... True...Love...
I have many...dear... friends... that are like Brothers...Family... to me...
 I Love Them.... with all of my Heart... so did John.... : )
There will be... only One...Man...in my life... that...was John.
: )
I have always...known that.
always....
: )
I...also know.... had John and I never met.... I would have been single... my entire life. 
I was...Blessed. <3
The above song.... says...it...all. : )

"I may not always Love you...
but... as long as there are Stars above you...
You'll never need to 'doubt' it....
I'll make you so...'Sure'... about it..." 
: )
That.... is where the 'winks'... come in. : ) : ) : ) <3
They.... speak... loudly... : )
They... are a 'Sure'... thing.....
I...am never alone....
: )
None of us are. <3 }





Wink... Wink....Wink!



Thanks to Garth and Ginger... for Thinking of Us!

waiting.... waiting...waiting....

The Hen House.....

Doors....and Corn...
yes... it's.... Fall.

No comments: