Monday, October 6, 2014

Still Standin'! : ) and Gettin' Ready... for Round..Two!!! { Thanks... So Much... To Everyone who Stood...With Us!!! }


Oh.... my...my...my....
This has been quite a weekend.
: )
{well...pulling the sale together... was quite an undertaking...as well... oh my. : ) }
We had intended to have several more Folks....come.... and, some began to... then....
I put the brakes on... when I saw the weather...
Cold... is fine... Rain... for a day...or two... well... is unfortunate... but... we can get through that....
Strong Wind... for days.... 
hmmmm....
You put all three of them together....
not a good thing.
{I would have postponed it...all together... but the ads were run... some Folks... were coming from a long...distance.... I couldn't let them down. }
We set up... on a smaller scale... and under cover...
We fought... the elements...every day.... 
yet... had a Very...Good....Sale.
Not the best... not the worst....
Thanks... So Much.... to Everyone... who came... and Helped.... set up.... 
{Katie...Liz...Miss. Scarlett... Little 'J' ....Brandon... Justin... and Mark... : )
Thanks... to all... who shopped... {Bless You! } and visited... : ) 
You...are My Streams... in the Desert!
I had intended, this Fall... to move the Fall Harvest Sale...to the 2nd weekend in October. 
Then...I saw it was Homecoming... for the Hawkeyes... and... stayed on the first....
From here on out...we'll simply... have to share that weekend... 
: )
Beginning with this coming weekend.
Yup! I'm Runnin' 'er...One...More...Week!!!!!
I told the Folks...that I had cautioned... who had wanted to bring things... for last weekend....
we'd carry the Sale... through the 10th, 11th and 12th!
So... Here We Go!
I'm going to pull more.... from the storage areas... {that I couldn't get undercover....}
 as is Mark... and Several other Folks...
This week...looks...Great!
{The Big Doors... Farm Sink and Bobsled... are Sold... but... wait 'til ya see what isn't... : ) }
I sold some things... on line.... and will be doing that again....
We are going to run it...for three days...only... but... I will be in and out...all week. 
It was So Great....seeing Everyone....
: )
The Little Missouri Girls... <3 <3 <3
My Little... 'Lace Girls'... <3 <3 <3
The 'Queen of Hearts'... 
Kris...and Wanda...  <3 <3 <3
oh my.... : )
Tommie... Polly Ann...
Lynn and Lea... <3 <3 <3
{Thanks to Dale and Mark...for Holding down the Fort... while I...was Holding Scout! }
 and My Sweet Friends... who Love... The 'Gnarliest' of Things.... : )
The Girls... from Up North.... : ) <3....
Joey.... <3 ... and Pattie... oh my....
and... Miss. Sandy. <3
Thanks... to Everyone... 
Yes... Little Brave Hearts.... <3
I was so.... Frozen... by the end....of every day.... all I could do... was sit... with an Old.. Lap Robe... around me.
{I was so tired...and hurting... before the sale...began... I wasn't movin' very fast... period. : ) }
I'm Looking Forward.... to a Beautiful Week...and Weekend. <3
I feel.... Energized... this Morning! 
{The Sun...is Shinning.... and... I'm Ready! }
Maybe... I'll cook up a Big...Batch of Chili... for Saturday...
See if Katie... will make some of her Amazing Treats....
get some Cider...simmerin'...
and have..... a little... more... laid back... Autumn... gathering. 
It's so hard... to pull everything together... so fast.....
{especially... when the weather...is so volatile...} 
there is MUCH.... to do... before the doors open.
Now... that things are set.....
all we have to do... is...
 Fill! Fill! Fill!!!: )
and we... have Plenty...to do that with.
: )
I'll be posting images... later in the week... of the
 'New Arrivals'.
Thanks....so Much... Again... to Everyone.
Love...Love...Love...
 You.
: )
Barb C.









No comments: