Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Old Cupboards.... Gotta...Gotta...Gotta... Love 'em!

I'll be having an Open House....
October 24th, 25th and 26th....
{coincides with the Midwest and Collector's Eye Shows. 
at  Hawkeye Downs Fairgrounds, in Cedar Rapids, on the 26th!
The rabbit hole...is only 5 minutes...from those Amazing Shows! }
I am reworking the shop...for Fall.... and will be showcasing...
'Nesting Time'...
: )
This Wonderful Old..Old... Cupboard... is...my Inspiration....
Fall... is such a Reflective...time of year...
It's...sad...to see the first Frost... yet... there is something...so very wonderful.... about settling down....
Turning... inward... to what comforts us....
: )
This Old Cupboard... has such a 'warmth'... about it... 
I...think... that is what drew me to it... this last May. 
Perfect... to Feather one's Nest..with. <3
{Love...Love... Love.... the unusual... 'Details'..... 
Pie Safe on the Bottom... and Beautiful... Scrolled Spice Shelf...inside...top. : ) }
I will have dimensions... later...
 It is a  two piece... with lots... and...lots... of 
Charm.
You may call for price... or e-mail.
{319-241-1348  www.simplyiowa@yahoo.com }
Delivery...is available... : )
Love...to ya...
Barb C. 
{ I am also posting... on the 'Muchnuss' blog... you can click oh the link...above right. : ) }





No comments: