Friday, October 17, 2014

Midwest Show!!! oh my... : ) and...a 'Flip' down the rabbit hole!!! Next Weekend!!! {I'll... be Working... Both!!! }

oh my!
It's True... : )
I will be having a 'Nesting Time'...Open House... down the rabbit hole...
I'm Giving It a Flip... : )
Saturday, October 25th
and..
Sunday, October 26th...
from 11 'til 4 Daily!
{I'll be working in the shop...Friday...the 24th... all day... pop in...!!!
I..may... just Put Ya...To Work!!! : )}
{Just... Just... Just... got in.... some very...Fun Stuff... for... The Rabbit Hole!!!}
And...
I'll be set up... at The OVER The TOP...
Gift... to this Area...
Midwest Show!!!
at Hawkeye Downs... Fairgrounds Expo Center
4400 6th Street S.W.
{just off of highway 30 }
Cedar Rapids, Ia.
52404
held on 
Sunday, October 26th!!!
{my booth will be next to the concessions stand! }
{One Day Show... along with the Collector's Eye 
Two Shows... in One!!! }
8.00 admission.... and Worth Every Penny!!! }
When you visit me.... at 'The Midwest Show'...
I'll give you a 20% off card... for any regular priced item... 
Sunday... only...
from... 11 'til 4!
down...the rabbit... hole. 
{only 7 highway minutes... from The Two Great Shows!!! and... on your way... 
To More Great Antiquing...in The Amana Colonies!!! 
The Colonies... are a Straight Shot... from the rabbit hole... only... 11 miles... South of our Door! : ) 
{Take Highway 30 West, from the Shows... a few miles to the 'Fairfax' exit... then...exit on 80th Street...{left} to 151 {right}South... 
I'm less than a mile... from 80th street... On 151 {look for the '49 Ford Panel Truck...on the Curve!}
{ 101 Williams Blvd. {151} 
Fairfax, Iowa 52228 }
: ) : ) : )
oh... my.... 
: )

I'll have Many... Gnarly... Old...Surprises....
Next Weekend!!!
: )
See Ya... Then!!!
Love...to ya!
Barb C.
{check out.... my home page... ' Muchnuss' { above right... } for the song... for this... post...
oh my...
: )
perfect. : )



No comments: