Thursday, October 30, 2014

Blue.

Liz... Miss. Scarlett... and I.... cleaned house, today.
It wasn't the worst.... it's ever been....
but...
It was in Need.
: )
I have been running so hard.... the last many weeks....
there was no way....
I could 'keep'.... the house....
the way... it So...Deserves.... to be. 
I...sat down... this afternoon... for a break...
and noticed the old... Iron Front.... I had dragged home.....
when John was putting the 'addition' together.
: )
He thought to put a light behind it.... 
{He incorporated it.... for the Cold Air Intake }
We have had it lit... with every color....
The last, many years.... it's been white....
John's Favorite Color.... was Blue.
I asked Liz... to run.... and get a Blue.... Bulb.
: )
oh my....
She switched them out....
and....
It's Perfect.
Perfect.
: )
The below...images are of Miss. Scarlett.
Yesterday.... she attended her Dance Class.... Halloween Party.
I looked at her Costume.... It was Darling....
: )
She had Fairy Wings... to go with her little red dress....: )
She reminded me...so... of Liz.
I mentioned.... when Liz was 5.... she had worn a similar Dress....
but...
with... little 'horns'... : )
I dressed her as a Little devil....
for Halloween...
{yes... I was Incorrect... 22 years ago... as well. : ) } 
and...still had the little horns... in the hall closet...
{that Liz, after hearing this... Had... to Unearth! : ) }
but... don't read anything into this. 
When I was in my Teens.... I had a Problem... with The Charlie Daniel's Band....and....
 The Song...
'The devil went down to Georgia'
because ... a line... in the lyrics... had something to do... with 'giving the devil his due'...
I, knew.... even then.... 
We Owe... the devil.. Nothing. }
period.
After her Dance Party...
Miss. Scarlett, came here... to stay with me.
: )
{Liz is working... a few nights a week. }
oh my....
What a Gift....Miss. Scarlett Is.
: )
I.... am... Blessed.
I have stayed in this house... alone.... 
for many months....
{Thank God... for my Beloved...Polly... <3 I Couldn't have done it... without her. <3 }
It's not about being 'alone'.... 
{I... know all about that... from when I was young. }
This... is Different.
'Alone'... is one thing...
'Lost'... is...another.
Having Miss. Scarlett... 'with me'...
was such a Gift....
well...
I hope...
you never know....
how Much... of a Gift....
she was...
and is. 
I...Truly... Don't.
Love, to ya....
Barb C.






No comments: