Sunday, August 3, 2014

What Happens in What Cheer... Stays... in What Cheer.... oh... my.

I captured the images, of Josh...our neighbor...
as we were loading tonight....
oh my....
Liz and I were struggling with some heavy things... it was so..... HOT.
My arm... is still not... not...not... up to speed....
This young Man... came up... out of the blue... and offered to lend us a hand... : )
Turns out, he and his wife... are from near Derby, Iowa... 
Where Dad was born, and raised....
He breaks and trains horses, for a living.
We had a lot in common....
When he admired the Vintage Fur Coat...we had already loaded...
I gave it to him...
I was Floored... when he threw it on....
He Cracked Me Up!!!!
{I Love The Boys...from South of 80.... 
They are so... kind...
It's "Yes Ma'am... No Ma'am.... Thank Ya...Ma'am"...
 and they never stand and watch a woman struggle... 
They...are Gentlemen... 
and... more often than not...
'Characters' 
oh my... }
Josh and his Mother were set up...a short distance from us... 
I wish we would have met them sooner....
Very Nice... Folks....
{and... Funny... : ) }
Liz and Miss. Scarlett... were such Great Help...
Scarlett was so Good... throughout the Market.... : )
It was a lot of travelling and Long...Hot....Days....
It was Great spending time...with Mark, Kelsey, Lynn and Lea... along with all of our Wonderful Neighbors....
Blessings... : )




Character...
: )


Liz and Scarlett.... rode Mark's little bike... all over the Fairgrounds......
They shopped...and kept bringing Treasures back....
: )
They had a lot... of Fun....
{They Worked Hard.... but... I think... they had a Very... Good... Time.  : ) }

Yes...
There were More Antiques... than I have Ever... Ever... Seen....
at What Cheer....
but...
It was the People....
The Kids.... Friends... Neighbors....
that's all I saw.
It was so... great seeing Everyone....
and meeting new Friends....
it was...a Good Time.
Love to ya....
Barb C.

No comments: