Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Here's the Deal.....

Well....
Here's the Deal....
The fluid around Peg's lung... has cancer.....
She will have Chemo, again.......
The Barn Doors... have been found....
They were in John's Paint Booth....
No one... knows how they got there....
Are the trucks loaded for Gold Rush....
No....
Am I...
Yes.
It's been a rather...long day....
the next many... many... many....
Promise....
to be Longer.....
yet.
Keep Those.... Beautiful....
Wings....
Beating.
Love to you....
Barb C.
Kept gathering... and loading for Gold Rush.... as I waited for the phone to ring.... today....
I found this Old... Old.... Wooden Bowl.... in The Hen House....
as... I began to pack it... in a tote... headed for the show....
I flipped it over....
: )
See the Amazing.... Tin Patches... : )
Who do you think... hand cut... pieced... and... applied them....?
: )
John.
This...Old Bowl... will Never see a Show....
as long as I...have breath... in my body.
oh my......

yes....
we laugh....
priceless.....
I always comment... on how Peg... gives me...
 The Gift...
of Laughter.
I... think...
we shared that Gift....
I have seen Peg... Laugh... 'til she Cried.....
over some of my Insane... Stunts....
: )
yes....
We Love Each Other.... Heart... and Soul.
We...Are... Blessed.
: )
{this was taken... just a year ago.....
during Gold Rush......
why does it seem....
like.... a Million..... }





1 comment:

sue in mexico mo said...

So sad to hear about Peg... Tell her I am thinking of her and her battle with this damn horrible disease.
Love the bowl. I used to have a customer who collected only old repaired dishes, etc. The old repairs are beautiful. John knew how it was done! :)