Friday, August 15, 2014

Gold Rush... at The Fairgrounds... in Rochester, MN.....Opens 8 a.m. Saturday and Sunday.... morn....

Too.... Tired.... to post....images....
Thanks to all of the Angels... who popped in...today.....and last night...
 with Helping Hands.....
and... Loving Hearts..... <3
Sold...Lots... Bought Lots.... and Sold... more....
Never got the booth set....
It was so full....as we unloaded....last night...
 Liz, Lynn, Lea...and I.... had no idea where to put it all....
oh my...
{bought some Awesome Things... on the way... South.... of the show.... in Iowa, and Racine...
then... found...this morning.... after the show opened....we didn't have enough.....
as things were selling... as fast as we could set them.....
oh my.....
had nothing to put smalls on....
bought more.... to fill in..... then... they sold....
then... bought.... more.....
Haven't had a chance...  to get the smalls unpacked....
We'll get them...in the morn....
I took a few images.... I'll try and get them on...in the morn....
Details.... next week...
there are many.: )
Love to ya....
Barb C.
{I found some.... Amazing Things....on our way....from Iowa....
{Special Thanks... to Linda... in Racine... We Love.... her Store... <3 }
 I...would have sooooooo Loved to find a way to keep....
but... as we placed each of them....in our booth... at Gold Rush.... they sold......
within moments.....
: ( : ( : (
oh my....
I had people apologizing for buying them......
as they watched my face turn.... white.....
then.... green.....
but... they bought them....anyway....
oh my................  }
sweet dreams.......
: )
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Smalls... in the Morn... <3


2 comments:

cindy said...

Barb, having seen you so exhausted yesterday at Goldrush I gotta tell you, I'm worried. I know everyone's plate is overfull these days, but Barb, please take every second you can to rest and smell the roses...we don't want you leaving us anytime soon! We all love youy too much!!

Simply Iowa said...

No.... Worries!
No.... Worries....
I'll get through this...
Thanks, Cindy... for caring.
Love You...
: )
Barb C.